Reader X Kougami X Zoro [Part 1]

Somewhere in city G...

            Things for me has always stayed the same. My parents were my parents, my friends were just friends, I was just me and above all nothing changed. Wandering outside form school is probably not the best idea, but not like I had anywhere to go back. The bland daily life, that's what has been slowing eating away at me for the past 15 years, and there is nothing more in this world I want then to escape it. And at the same time I afraid to do so, because that would mean shattering and breaking everything I hold around me, family, friends, even own self...But that day changed it all, it was raining I recall...

***

I was walking back home on the same route, then all of a sudden sirens began to wail in the distance, instances as such were uncommon, as most criminal cases dealt in city G were swift and quiet, so that this could only mean the perpetrator was an outsider. Not wanting to go home and face some boring ass homework, I turned on my heels and began to run towards the source of the siren. By the time I arrived at the scene, my lungs were like a deflated balloon and my heart felt as heavy as lead. When I looked ahead, I could see the entire street blockaded off by police robots, and before that a wall of spectators. Curiosity got the better of me as I walked up to the spectators, and managed to slip in between and snuggle all the way up to the very front.

"Under CODE-01, you have the right to remain silent. Do not resist arrest. I repeat, under Code..." the robot announced through the speakers, and I can see to the side, several officers in black uniform were all holding dominators and all pointing it in one direction...

At the center of point of where they were pointing, was a green hair with lean tough build, he wore a green kimono, with chest muscles showing off from the opening of his collar. He had short rough green hair, and through it was too far to make out the color of his eye, the fierce aura it gave off could be sensed even from where I was standing. But its most unique feature was perhaps the kanatas he held, not 1, not 2, but 3. A third katana held between his teeth.

One moment passed then another, he still remained in a fighting position, with no physical hints of surrender, and just as I thought the stalemate was going to drag on forever, a new officer, no enforcer stepped up. I knew it was an enforcer, because I knew this one specifically.

"What a waste of time." The enforcer said tiredly, as he drew his dominator and pointed it at the green hair perpetrator.

Kougami Shinya. One of the regular enforcers of the task force and also my biggest crush. I never had an interest in police, until he came along. I never talked to him personally, and the first time I encountered him (first and only time), he was handling a task with burglars, and the way he took out the perpetrators were so cool, and ever since then I couldn't stop fantasizing about him and shipping him with...(ahem)...I will stop there.

"Criminal coefficient number 666, lethal eliminator." Kougami dominator said, as he shifted form.

Usually the leather eliminator results in a brutal death, but the perpetrator seemed for some reason seemed completely unfazed.

Without warning, Kougami fires out a shot, and in a silver blur, the man with green hair seems to parry the shot, and next he began to charge towards the crowd. People at the barricade screamed and began to scatter, except me who stood frozen in place. And before I even fully realise what was happening, I felt a strong force tug me from the back, and lifting me up into the air. I snapped around and realised it was the green haired man who grabbed me by the back of the collar and lifting me into the air, jumping from one structure to another. Before I can even protest, he threw me up in the air again, and caught me in his arms, as he continued to jump from one building from another. By the time he stopped and set me down on a roof top, I felt like I had the roller coast ride of a life time, and I am not going to be going to the amusement park for a long time...

"Are you alright?" he asked me, his voice rough and irritated.

It was at that moment, I finally realised I was just his hostage and from the way how the just escaped the officers, killing me on spot would be next to effortless for him. So I tried my best to stay calm and play it off.

"Yes..."

"What's wrong with the people in this city!? Sibyl system? Never heard of it! And those dammed officers wouldn't let me walk around without one..."

If that were the case, that does explain why he was stopped by the officers...

"Whatever, you can go now brat."

"Sorry...what is your name?" I asked for no apparent reason.

"Roronoa Zoro. You should go now, you're parents are worrying."

"Wait, you are just going to let me go?"

"HA!? Of course, what do you think I would do to you?"

At that same exact moment, a dozen of officers came bursting through the roof top door, and at their lead was Kougami.

"Let the girl go." Kougami eyes narrowed, as he raised and pointed his gun at Zoro.

Zoro unsheathed his katana and got into a battle stance again, and stared daggers back at Kougami.

This is bad...this is bad...

THIS IS REALLY BAD!