#Karsa

That morning, it was no different from other mornings. As i finally got dressed and head out the room, and the moment I stepped outside. Standing right at the door was Isa herself...

"Sergeant Kardusenn Romello. You really can be a Kolderbach sometimes." Isa narrowed her eyes at me, and being completely clueless, I kept silence and listened.

"And I admit, there are times I wished I can turn you into dead meat myself..."

"But I am your commander after all. From the day of our training, even though you never said it literally, I know you want to become a hero. Your every small action, your every small steps of growth, I see it all."

"Though the time we spend together is not as long compared to other comrades, but for a fresh meat like you, it is safe for me to say: you are already a hero. A hero to me at the very least."

"This feeling...it's alien to me. I do not know how to say this." Isa drew in a breath and looked away, "I had spent most of my life in the battlefield, and never had thoughts like this before. Because 'to kill' and following orders is all I ever did."

"Even though the time we spent together is short compared to some of my comrades, but this is different..." Isa gulped, then continued: "this emotion is making me strange, so I am going to say this once; and I order you to answer this!"

"Sergeant Kardusenn Romello!" Isa looked me in the eye, except this time her usual confident demeanor was gone, with nothing but shyness standing in its place.

"WILL YOU BECOME MY LOVE MEAT?"

As the silence stretched on, Isa looked more and more afraid. And though my head was filled with bubbles from the sudden event, my emotions stood clearer than ever:

"Yes sir."

GOOD END