Reader X Saber Lily [Part 1]

Only 5 minutes till midnight...

Never in a million years had I thought this would be rea: the Holy Grail War, the summoning, OP servants, the apocalypse; I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FREAKING ANIME! Ok a pretty good anime, also my favorite, but not one I actually wanted it to happen! I am what you can call a mogul, someone who never touched actual magic, much less train with it. But not to sound crazy or high on drugs, for some reason when I woke up this morning, I found 3 command spells planted on my right hand. Well, I am the kind of guy who gets like a tattoo, as a prank, but never in such obvious areas, however I don't recall getting that one, despite how big of a FSN fan I am...

But now, I got bigger matters to worry. Chasing right after my tail is lancer, which I am 99% certain sure he is. Because this guy is wielding a spear, or an arrow...whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that my life is threatened at the moment, and yes I know in the Holy Grail war every master is supposed to have a servant to fight for them, except there is one small problem with mine...CAUSE I HAVEN'T FREAKING SUMMONED ONE YET! Well not getting into the nitty gritty details of how summoning works, but basically, the better quality item of the magic media and the stronger the user's magic power, the stronger your servant is.

"FOR SPARTA!" my pursuer yelled.

Exposing one's name as servant is very dangerous, because it gives information about their background, history and also weakness.

Leonidas huh?

The Spartan king of Sparta as we all known from the movie 300. Good movie, lot of good scene made into epic memes that are still used to this day.

Leonidas and his 300 men eventually lost due to betrayal and were surrounded...

Well, that doesn't really help that much considering I don't even have a FREAKING weapon in hand right now! JUST RUN!

Leonidas was pretty fast guy for running in sandals, good thing despite being an otaku, my running capabilities are better than most of the people on my school's track team, but not even I can keep up anymore, I need to somehow find some way to lose him...

CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

A trained roared from the distance, as I see myself running near towards the train crossing.

Train in the front, 300 guy in the back...

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO HESITATE!" I scream to myself, and without thinking twice, I leapt forth over the tracks...

SPLAT!

Everything went dark.

***

I opened my eyes feebly, my vision was a blur and my head felt exploding...wait it just did...

Turns out I am not in anime heaven, it's just me in dirt face reality, literally, since my face was planted on the tracks...

I rolled onto my back feebly, blood was everywhere, but despite every muscle on me bleeding, and every bone shattered; I am not dead.

I tilt my head behind and I could see the train was long gone, and Leonidas is nowhere in sight, though I am safe for now, the question remains:

How did I survive?

High in the sky, the silver moon light shone down on me, putting me at the center stage of this very night and that's when I began to get this strange feeling from my hand...

Are you freaking kidding me?

The command seal on my right hand is glowing in red, and it's getting brighter and brighter.

My jaw is probably unhinged at that point and forgot how to breathe that moment; it's happening, it's really happening!

But I didn't cast any magic circle, or have any sort of magic media, how?

I cocked my head around and saw the blood splattered on the ground, which looked very skeptical to an actual magic enchantment circle...

NO FREAKING WAY...

A circle of light began to emerge from where I am lying, and I just keeps on getting brighter to the point, my vision went blank despite closing my eyes.

A moment later I open my eyes and blink several times hard, and when the light finally receded, what I saw before me made my entire world flip.

To be continued...