Reader X Aladdin

Oppai...

Aladdin drooled at the thought.

"Where will I find a bijin oneesan..." Aladdin laid breathless under the cool shade of the tree, but that didn't stop the merciless heat of the sun from cooking him alive.

Out from the distance, a single girl came by, dressed in fine silk clothing, carrying a pot over her head.

A bijin oneesan! Solomon must have answered my prayers!

Then like a sluggish worm, Aladdin edged himself closer and closer towards the main road, hoping she would see him. And so far the plan seemed to work, as the girl stopped in the middle of her tracks and stared at him.

"Bijin oneesan-No, I mean water..." Aladdin said with a raspy throat.

The girl hurried and jog towards him, with pot still over her head. And she set down her pot and knelt beside him.

"Are you alright?" the girl said with a heavy Balbadd accent.

"Yeah...I have been traveling 3 days...without any food or water..." at least, that part hasn't been a lie, as a monstrous grumble from Aladdin's stomach confirmed that.

"Hold on a second, here have some water!" she said, holding the pot to Aladdin's mouth, whom drank like it like an endless well.

By the time he finished drinking, Aladdin shook the pot, but no more water came out.

"Thanks bijin oneesan! I am Aladdin! What's your name?"

"You can call me Swifty. And..." she scanned around in search for something for a moment, "where are your parents?"

"I...I don't have any parents..." That part was partially true, but beyond of not having any parents, Aladdin's own past was a mystery even to himself.

"I am sorry to hear that...and you were travelling by yourself?"

"Yes...I am in search of the next person to become king!"

Swifty looked at him, as if he was delusional.

"You can stay at my house for now. It's not ok for someone your age to be sleeping out here."

"Really! THANK YOU!" Aladdin leaped forth and rubbed his face into Swifty's chest.

Thank you Solomon! Bijin oneesan BONZAI!

GOOD END