Chapter 7

Life is a Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 7**

“So what do you have planned for us today?” Mackenzie asked me when we pulled out of the driveway.

“Well, I thought I could take you to the recording studio and we could record a song. Because you like to sing and I rap. And then I was thinking we could go to Chili’s for dinner and go bowling afterwards,” I told her.

“Wow. That’s a lot. Sounds great!” She said, sounding excited.

Mackenzie’s POV:

We pulled up to a building that I assumed was the studio.

“This is it,” Peyton said. Yup, definitely the studio.

We walked up to the door and he opened it. When I stepped inside it was like a whole nother world. There were microphones, speakers, computer screens, buttons and knobs of all shapes and sizes and colors. Peyton hit a button and said, “Come with me.” So that’s what I did.

“Okay, here’s the song I wanna do,” He said, handing me a few sheets of paper. I read the title, ‘Airplanes.’

We recorded the song and Peyton edited it. It was REALLY great. He told me he loved my voice. And he remixed the raps and used my name in a part. It was adorable.

“So do you like the final cut?” He asked me.

“Yes! It’s so good! I love it,” I told him.

“I was thinking next weekend we could maybe make a video for it and eventually put it up on youtube for my fans. If that’s okay…?” He asked.

“A video sounds fun! And of course we can show your fans,” I said.

After awhile we decided to go to the restaurant.

Peyton’s POV:

Wow, Mackenzie is really talented.

“Can I get you something to drink?” The waitress asked.

“Uh, can I get a mango iced tea please?” I asked her.

“Sure! And you?” She asked Mackenzie.

“I’ll have the same, thank you,” Mackenzie told her.

“So do you think your fans are gonna like the song we recorded? They won’t like, hate me or anything, will they?” She asked me.

“I think they’re gonna LOVE it! And trust me, they will like you,” I assured her.

We talked for awhile and then the waitress brought our food. When we were done eating, I paid the bill (Mackenzie tried to pay for her half, but I insisted) and then we left for the bowling ally.

Mackenzie’s POV:

Aw, he paid for me. Does that mean he wants us to be more than just friends? Hmm. Well anyways, I was nervous because I sucked at bowling and that’s where we were going. When we got there, we got our bowling shoes and bowling balls. Peyton paid for both of us (again), but this time I didn’t complain.

Peyton entered his name on the screen as “PSanders” and then he entered mine as “Fan Girl;)”

“PEYTON!” I said as I hit him on the arm and made a pouty face.

“Hahaha I couldn’t help it,” he said. Did he just wink at me?

Peyton bowled first and got a strike. When I went I got a gutter ball, and then I hit one pin. ONE PIN. Peyton laughed at me. The next frame, Peyton got a spare and then he asked if I wanted help.

“No no no, I got this!” I said confidently.

I hit 2 pins…

Peyton was laughing hysterically.

“Ha ha ha very funny,” I said sarcastically.

On my next turn I decided to let him help me.

“Okay so hold your hand like this…” he was saying. He was holding my hands and moving them to where they should go. I couldn’t really focus on what he was saying because he was so close. I could feel his breath on my ear, his hands on mine, we were staring into each other’s eyes and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to just kiss him…

My phone started ringing and we both sighed…I took it out of my pocket and hit ignore.

“Sorry…” I said. Yeah I was sorry. Sorry that I ruined the perfect moment.

When he was done showing me how to do it, I bowled. I got a strike! I was so excited. I ran up to Peyton and hugged him and he twirled me around.

It was the best hug I had ever gotten.

-------------------------------------------

End of this part! I hope you guys liked it. Tweet me your thoughts? :)