Chapter 2

Life Is A Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 2**

Peyton's POV:

I walked into the side doors, since everybody used the front. I walked to the hallway that my locker was in and put in my combination.

"Whoa, i just realized my combination is 21-12-21. That's insane!" I said out loud. 

"HAHA! Bro, you talking to yourself again?" Someone said. I turned around. It was Matt.

"Right, because i used to talk to myself ALL THE TIME, T-Money.." I said sarcastically.

"Relax man, I'm just messin' around. I gotta go to my locker. Later!" He said, and then he walked away.

I took my phone out and got on twitter. 63 mentions. Holy crap! My fans knew it was my first day of school today because I tweeted about it last night. I scrolled through the mentions and most of them said things like "Good luck today Pey! I love you!<21" Man, I love my fans.

I tweeted really quick "Thanks everybody! Everyone have a nice day, you guys are my world<21" and then I put my phone in my locker and shut it. I turned around and ran right into somebody.

Mackenzie's POV:

I was trying to find my locker when I ran into some guy.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I didn't see you. Are you okay?" He said as he was helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine. Great start at a new school..." I said back to him.

"You're new here? Well welcome to Etowah, I'm Peyton Sanders," He said and he held out his hand. I shook it and said, 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mackenzie Salvador. I think my locker is right next to yours?" 

"Are you locker 121?" He said. I nodded. "Oh, then yeah it's right next to mine."

Peyton's POV:

Wow, Mackenzie was beautiful. And her locker was right next to mine. Yeah, it's gonna be a good year.

"Are you a junior?" she asked me.

"Yeah, you?" I said. She nodded her head. "Do you mind if I look at your schedule?" She said no and handed it to me. "We have almost every class together!" I said, overly excited. She laughed.

"Haha, well I guess you can show me around then."

Did I say good year? I meant an AMAZING year.

--------------------------

So that was part 2. tell me what you think :)

Part 3? yes? no?

TWEET ME

@BrunetteBabyx21