Heart Break From A Bigoted Crush (By/ler)

So as the Title makes aware... This is a sad oneshot, a sadshot? Anyways This is where Will asks out Mike and Mike rejects him... yeah, get on the feels bus and buckle up!

Will: I sat across from Mike Wheeler, best friend, crush and nerd extraordinaire. I just gazed at his face, I soon noticed that he was looking back at me "um... Will?" I blushed "oh, yeah?" he looked at me "why are you being so... Weird?". Ouch, that one hurt, I felt the need to go, I didn't want to let them in on how I felt. I stuttered "I-I have to go guys, sorry" Lucas started "It's... Only 6:00" I jogged up the stairs and yelled "see you guys Monday!".

In The Wheeler Basement: Mike started the conversation "what's with him?" Lucas and Dustin looked at him shocked, Mike asked "what?". They both laughed and Dustin said "it's so damn obvious!" Michael was still confused "what goddamn it?! Tell me!". They laughed even harder and said "Will's fucking queer man! Isn't that obvious?". Mike stuttered "q-q-queer?!" 'no Will was... Pure, he wasn't one of those... Disgusting heathens!' Lucas carried on "yep, full on fag, but that's okay, it's him" Dustin nodded in agreement. Mike yelled "NO! HOW'S THAT OKAY?! IT'S... SIN!" Lucas and Dustin calmed down and said "It's... Not THAT bad, calm down". Mike sighed and said "maybe... Maybe you guys should go, I need time to think... About... THAT!". The boys agreed and left quickly, bickering on the way about something Mike didn't care to think about. Mike spent the rest of the night writing a letter, addressed to Will. The letter was cruel and heart wrenching as everyone who would see it would also agree with. 

Will: Okay, I can't hold it off anymore, today is the SnowBall, It's going to be the best day ever! I'm going to ask Mike out, I'm going to tell him how much he means to me, how happy he makes me, how beautiful he is, all of his perfections, and I'm going to kiss him. I hope Mike is happy, he deserves it, I love him with all my heart.

Next Day, Mike: Okay, maybe they were fucking with me... Yeah, no way he's a fag, not possible. You know what? I'll set him up with Cindy Blanch, she's cute, hot, really popular, she'll make him happy, besides I know they like each other, It'll be perfect. So I call Cindy... YES I managed to get her to take him to the dance, I know Will, will thank me for a thousand years in Heaven for this. I get ready for school, they'll meet during lunch and I'll prove them Will's straight, the ultimate backfire.

During lunch, still with Mike: I saw Cindy walk up to Will, they had a talk and she walked away... Confused?! I swear if she blew him off I'll... Never mind, I walk up to Cindy. I said "yo, what the hell was that, you blew off my man Will over there?" she chuckled "like hell I would ever, he blew me off, said he was already taken, something about how cute he was, freckles, blah, blah, blah, but... Yeah". I stopped her "w-was he talking about himself?" she chuckled and said "half the things he said didn't even apply to him, I think he's gay dude". I kept my cool, just barely "o-okay, thanks anyways Cindy" I was furious and stormed right up to Will. When I turned him around he was smiling, soon that wasn't the case, I dragged him to the bathrooms and slammed the door, locking it. I sighed, irritated and tried to keep my cool "W-Will, why the fuck are you taken by a boy?". He stuttered and said "w-well it's not o-official yet I have to ask him s-still, w-why?". I responded "WHO. IS .IT?". He blushed and said "I-it's yo-you". My blood was boiling as I yelled "YOU'RE A FUCKING FAG?!".