Just Jealous - Wike (for @Athena_Raven)

Word Count: 282

(Before we get started I want to say I will be updating my other submission but I have no plot for it, I am kinda drained from it so I will be updating that, I wanna say later tonight but I dunno, maybe not, thank you for the submissions, keep'em coming, this will be a bit short due to the request itself)

Mike: "Will I was just doing what I normally do" I said to my boyfriend Will. He was jealous because I had been staring at this kid, Kyle, I wasn't being a creep I just found Kyle's voice nice to listen to. "No, I saw those eyes, what the hell Mike?! you-you're not gonna leave me are you?" he asked in a softer voice. "Jesus Christ Will NO! why would you ever think of that? I love you, you know that". Of course he still wasn't convinced. "But yo-" I slammed my lips against him, effectively shutting him up. his lips were soft and pink, it was then we had our first french kiss. I liked it, I might have liked Kyle's voice, but no one could match Will and the rays of perection he had. We pulled away, him a blushing mess, he tried to hide his face but I wouldn't let him. I looked him in the eyes and smiled, he did too. "I love you, and only you, I'd cut off my hand before I put it around another person like I do to you". He just cuddled into my chest and smiled. "I love you Mikey" I smiled at the nickname he gave me. "I love you too Will, and I always will"