A Discusion I've Been Wanting To Have (Not A Oneshot or Imagine)

Now I've recently seen a book and I thought some of the things in there may be harmful and may help perpetuate an ego or sorts.

It's a Jacob Sartorius fanfiction called Fuck Boy, It's by @AlrightMagcon and I want to make it clear, I don't like Jacob Sartorius if that's important to anyone, however the opinion of him that I hold has NO effect on the book itself. I also don't hate the book, I haven't read it but it seems AM (I hope that's okay if I shorten your name a bit) has trouble comprehending some things, that's fine but it seems if people aren't making jokes about not liking the book or praising the book there is little done to address this serious problem. I do not hate the author I just feel if anyone should be siting to have this talk it should be me... Mainly because no one else will

FIRST UP: Criticism. Now I love criticism and I whole heartedly mean that, it makes us better at what we do, our passion. It seems AM has a different view on this however, when asked to clean up her grammar (quite nicely) she just pushed it off saying "nah man I'm good :) thanks for the input tho 'mate'". Now I hate white knighting but I see that as kind of a dick move, oh and the next comment is comedy gold "okay so... not really wanting to start anything but 1 of you don't like the BOOK THEN DONT READ IT.2 you know they could have put a lot of time and effort into writing this try to think about someone else's feelings.3. you don't have to be rude about it you could have just said and grammar you don't need to be so salty...". Yes that is exactly how it was spelled, I made sure. Now this is full of terrible arguments and hypocrisy so blatantly obvious I won't dive into it, I already have on the comment board. There are several comments clearly jokes but AM seems to take it seriously, like they were trying to be genuine and original. AM make a statement saying "I don't know (Jacob Sartorious) him so I cannot hate him" I don't know Mussolini but based on how he treated his people I hate him. You don't need to personally experience the company of someone to know how they are, when someone lies and decieves his fans... It's hard to like him (for me that is), I will concede though Jacob is a lot more... Nicer than people Like Mark Thomas or MattyBRaps (I could rip into them and the massive following they have for an entire day) I know they do some good, even on a miniscule level but their good times don't negate the bad times so when you say things like "I was telling the haters to stfu"... You need to look back and define "haters" for us. And if you want them to be quiet please give reasons as to why. I am 100% up for a debate in the comments or in a PM, just let me know.

I also want to stress to the viewers: If I ever act like this and push off criticism or stop caring about you guys please let me know. Criticism was what made me feel like I stood out from the masses, the fact I encourage and allow criticism, I don't want to lose what gave me a reason to smile in the first place, please don't let me lose myself due to this kind of greed.

To everyone: I've been Max J. thanks for reading, there will be an update to make a part 2 to a previously intended oneshot due to request. Thanks and bye-bye