They don't Give a Fuck About Us! (Ducas for Soccer1119)

(WARNING: I shouldn't have to say it but since people seem to hold this term to a higher standard I feel obligated to: This chapter contains racial slurs, as well as gay ones, I will be saying the N word in it's entirety (I haven't here because it's obviously the warning for it) because I believe a word has it's full effect and emotional conveance (Is that even a word?!) when it isn't censored, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! (if you're okay with fag you should be okay with this IMO)

I was Petrefied about  Luc meeting my parents, my folks were... a bit old in their feelings towards others, they tried everything in their power to seperate us but obviously failed, I didn't want Lucas to get the Idea I hated him on some level or was a racist so I never mentioned it. I had hoped I wouldn't have to. It was 6:00 and my mom yelled "Dustin hon' the monkey boy is here!" I cringed so bad at that name. I let it go, he was here and hopefully that was that. Lucas was situated in the dining room, I was the. only. one. to. sit. on. his. fucking. side. My dad spoke, so son why did you invite your... friend over?" he cringed at that. I didn't get to answer Lucas did "oh well that's the thing dustin and I wanted to tell you something!" I nearly choked and said "n-now wasn't the best time Luc". He chuckled "of course it is! We're dating!". Absolute silence my mom was the first to talk and what I heard enraged me "Dustin... sweetie? Why are you dating a nigger?" I nearly choked to death "w-what?" Lucas asked "a nigger sweetie, monkey's uncivilized impure apes, why does he want an impure cave boy nigger like you instead of that 100% European white girl we introduced him to?" I was enraged, Lucas seemed confused and slightly angry. At this point Troy was preferable, hell I would kiss Troys ass in front of the school to be anywhere else and for this exchange to have never happened, oh and I was serious about that, hell I would do it to every kid at our school. I felt sick, I felt horrible and I lost it "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND SAID TO HIM?! ARE YOU GUYS THAT SCUMMY YOU THINK THAT'S OKAY?! WELL HERE, HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?!" I kissed Luc and put my hand on his ass and up his shirt and I got what I wanted "LEAVE THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT! YOU ARE BANNED FROM EVER RETURNING, YOU AND THAT NIGGER! BEGONE!". Well ouch but I didn't care, I gathered up everything and we left on our bikes. "Thanks, I mean it, that was brave and... Really hot by the way" I smiled and said "I'd do anything for that to never happen, even destroying my home life" I saw Lucas smirk as we came to a stop on a hill, in a beautiful starry night. He said "anything eh?" I chickled, oh boy. So we sat there on the hill asking about certain things we'd do and it ended with him asking if I would get fucked by every boy in our school. I laughed and said yes, we cuddled with each other calling each other liars. Best. Night. Ever.