TDGAFAU (part 2 due to request)

Dustin: Lucas offered me to stay at his house for as long as I wanted, I wouldn't be going back to my parents house. We arrived at Lucas' house and I stepped greeting Lucas' parents. Lucas said he needed to explain everything to his parents and kissed me before sending me upstairs.

Lucas: "So sweetie, why is Dustin here?" I smiled sadly and said "mom, dad, what do you do when you figure out the person you love has parents who hate you?". It was dumb but I coulodn't flat out say Dustin came from an extremely racist household. My mom said "Is it from Dustin?" damn. She always could read through me, I could never lie to my mom. I sighed "it's his mom and dad... I know Dustin isn't". They smiled and said "we'll have a talk, no need to get upset".

Hours later we heard screaming "YOU CALLED OUR SON WHAT?!" I sighed and looked down only to be forced to look up into Dustins eyes, we kissed as the moonlight shone through the window. It was perfect... Dustin was perfect, we fell asleep. We were awoke by our parents, seemingly restless. They ushered us off to school. We were the well known "fag couple" but our friends were by our side and even kissed each other in front of Troy. We didn't care, we were happy. Will was the first to notice "hey why did you guys come from the same car?" I looked down and said "we had... An incident at Dustins house... With his parents". Mike piped up "what happened?" I looked down and said "dustins parents...-they're fucking disgusting racist homophobes" Dustin answered for me. I nodded and just said "... Yeah" Wills eyes and mouth were wide, so were Mikes. I sighed and Mike said "don't worry we have those people, I'm living with Will because my parents had a big flip over us". I was shocked and they were confused "you-you can do that?!". The yjust said "um, yeah, yeah you can". I smiled so big and hugged Dustin making him laugh as he rubbed my back. "Gay" I heard Troy snicker as he walked past, we kissed and smiled, Dustin WILL be with me, I won't let those horrible people have him and poison him in any way.

(I couldn't really be asked to really update this so this'll have to do, I'll add onto it more when I have the want to make an actually update, sorry, hope this'll do)