Short but sweet (Troy X Will, self requested)

(This will be a short Troy x Will (I coined the ship name Trill from a friend who was on WattPad for seemingly a short while so props to them, I believe this person shares an account with another friend called TroyandWill) Also whenever I make one for myself they almost always will be a character with Troy or James, I know I am the unpopular one but I love Troy and James, they are cute to me, don't judge me on this m8) Tell me if you want to see a gay Troy x (insert character) book, because I could totally expand upon this to make it a book, I love the underrated Troy ships

The Word Count is a shocking 566, so not as short as I would have thought

Will: I dreaded going back to school, I knew it was unavoidable, the Upside Down messed me up but I'd rather stay another day before I let Troy bully me for another eternity. For some reason all I thought about in the Upside Down was escaping and Troy. And I hated that about myself, When I got to school I met with my friends and we went our separate ways me going to breakfast. I knew I couldn't admit it to anyone, not even my best friend Mike Wheeler. I fell hard for Troy, his hair, his slight freckles. And he was damn good at intimidating me, which kinda made me like him more.

I'd often dream of him, being nice to us, him giving me kisses and standing up for me. You know, knight in shining armour type of fairy tales. I also constantly dreamed of him being protective of me, he would help me draw, push my buttons in the right way to make me love him that much more. I knew that would never happen, Troy could never love me, never would, and It didn't befuddle as to why. I sat at my table and I got my sketch book out and continued my last drawing. It was Troy, I remember studying every detail of his perfect face. I was drawing until I heard " oh, Well, well, well" oh no, no, no! This had to be a nightmare, no way. I turned around and it was Troy, but, he was alone. He smirked and asked "who's that you're drawing there Byers?" I was too scared to admit to it so I was silent hoping a friend would bail me out of this, no such luck. I was too stunned to fight back as he pulled me to a bathroom, and no one objected or paid any mind to us. When we got to the bathroom he shut and locked the door. 'Either he's gonna rape me or beat me to death, NEITHER IS GOOD!' I closed my eyes and braced for impact, but it never came. instead I felt him caress my hair and when I opened my eyes I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked, no this is definitely a dream, no way I was getting kissed by my bully/crush, just not possible. He smirked and said "you're one nice drawer, this never happened, okay cutie?" I was too stunned to say anything so he took it as a yes, he unlocked the door and left, not before teasingly blowing me a kiss which made my knees buckle. No. Fucking. Way.