After Everything We've Been Through (Wike)

Backstory: Lonnie is back and he has gained custody of Will due to Joyce's episode. Mike doesn't know about this and Will has 1 day left with Mike, he has to tell him before it's too late.

Will: "I hate you!" that was me yelling at my terrible father who only wants to see me suffer because I trusted him with a personal secret, now he hates me but probably my mom worse. He won custody of me from some jackass judge who never considered evidence we had, my dad abused me, physically and mentally. I cried in my room while my mom, she held me. Mom knew I was in love with Mike, I told her after we came from the upside down when I broke down. I loved mom and begged her to do something but there was nothing we could do, we would have to try again and my mom was poor so that would be years, I would probably be 18 by the time she got through the court fees. I hated everything but my friends and my mom... And Mike. That thought infuriated me, I WOULD NOT LET MY DAD TAKE ME! That was a promise but I also made a promise to myself when this all began

"If dad takes me I will tell Mike everything before I go... I promise" I said that through my tears, but I meant every word of it. 

I walked to Mikes house very distressed, Karen found out but I begged her not to tell Mike

"I need to do this on my own... It's really important to me, please don't tell him... Not you, not yet' Karen nodded and promised she wouldn't mention it to anyone. Then I went downstairs to resume D&D.

I got to Mikes house and I knocked on the door and Karen opened up "oh Will how did it go" I was close to tears and she just said "oh I'm so sorry hunny... I.. Mike is downstairs" I thanked her and walked downstairs. I saw Mike, bored cute, hot and smiling, at me. "Oh hi Will, hy are you- oh my god are you crying?!" I didn't even notice it, I was crying, this was so embarassing. Mike came up and I was entrapped in a warm embrace, Mike. "Will... What happened?" He lowered his tone "was-was it another nightmare?" I cried even more "Mike, oh god it's terrible, I want to wake up from this one" I felt him coo me and he said in a hushed voice "it's alright baby let it all out". I did... I let it all out, all my anger and hurt. He kissed me and I kissed back. We seperated and I said "I-I- my mom was in a court case and... my dad won custody... I have to live with him" Mike was shocked and said "W-Will you have got to be kidding" I looked him in the eyes. "I-I'm not living with my dad" Mike started to protest "Will you can't be-" "oh I am serious". Mike sighed and I said "I am not going to be beaten until I die, Mike, okay?" He hugged me and said "Will... you know it's dangerous out there" I was shocked and slightly pushed Mike back. He was shocked "W-Will- "no! I'm not going to live that life, I won't allow myself to be like this, treated like this" I looked at Mike and pleaded "please Mike, please come with me! I can't live without you" he looked down and said "W-Will, I-I just... can't, what you're asking is something big, I won't stop you but you'll be doing this without me... I'm sorry Will but.... This is goodbye then". I was led to the back door and Mike gently pushed me and closed the door behind me, I had lied... He would never know, something in me snapped like a cheap lockpick. I didn't know what it exactly was but I knew who it was directed at. Mike. 

END OF PART 1! (so I was gonna make this into a sweet cuddly imagine but I know I'll be getting imagines for cuddly stuff so I'm going to emphasize my creativity on dark humor/romance, I'll only be doing these when I can't find another request and I'm thinking of how to make that update)