Forbidden Love Part 2 (Troy x Mike)

I knew it wasn't going to end good, but I couldn't imagine it fell all out like this. Dustin, Will and Lucas were somewhat understandably shocked and pissed after the display they saw "dude you can't be in love with our bully" I looked at Dustin "well I clearly can and I will be, I love Troy, why is that so difficult to understand?  and he isn't our bully anymore!". Lucas took his turn "he tried to kill you and Dustin, made fun of Will when he was gone and now he's been redeemed by you alone? Okay Troy, what are you threatening him with to make him say this?" Troy couldn't talk but I did "Nothing! why the fuck can't I be happy?!". I looked at Will "Will what the hell is with them?". Will refused to look at me but he said "w-w-well M-Mike they have a-" "are you fucking kidding me?! even you think I can't make my own decisions?! Even you think you guys should hold the power to decide who I love?!" I was steaming angry, Troy put his hands around my waist but I pushed them away "no Troy you can't my 'friends' won't like it, you know because they reserve the right to control what I do with my body and my feelings" Troy caught on and nodded with a sigh. I sighed out of frustration and said "anyone else want to rule my life? Dustin why don't you make my curfew? Will you can tell me where I should live, Lucas, why don't you tell me who I can be in love with? I can't believe I thought you guys were there for me, it's one thing to be skeptical but it's another ballpark to make rules based on your own interests, you guys never gave him a chance to make it up to you" I looked at them and then smirked, I turned to Troy and made out with him, right in front of them, I knew exactly where to place Troys hands and mine, I smirked at the thought of their reactions. I pulled away, Troy was blushing, I was smirking, and my 'friends' were shocked, I went the extra mile and sat on Troys lap and placed his arms around my stomach. I said "now please LEAVE!" within a minute they were all gone. I was alone with Troy and we resumed make out sessions with him, cuddling and we soon fell asleep, I felt loved, I felt safe in the arms of Troy, I may have been dominant in front of my ex-best friends but I knew it wouldn't last long, well it really ended when we started cuddling but I wanted it to be that way. It felt more right and with that thought I fell asleep, I had the best dream In my entire lifetime of sleeping, but the best dream was the one I somehow managed to make a reality. 

(I may make a part 3 later)