Returning The Favour

Betty, Veronica and Kevin had returned from New York and were back in the reality of Riverdale. However, Betty's birthday was coming up and Veronica wanted to do something special for her. She'd managed to buy her present in secret during the road trip.

She was talking to Kevin at school about what she had planned and said: "Betty gave me a great birthday and I want to do the same for her. She's been the best girlfriend ever and I am determined to spoil her". Kevin smiled and replied: "you're right, she deserves it".

Fortunately the truce between Veronica and Alice was still holding, Alice even agreed to go out for the evening so the girls could have the house to themselves. Veronica spent plenty of time decorating and making the house look great.

As she stood back and admired her work, the door opened and Betty said: "hi, I'm back". Veronica walked into the hallway to greet her and said: "happy birthday beautiful" before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and giving her a kiss".

Betty said: "if only I could be greeted like that when I come home every day" to which Veronica replied: "well maybe one day you can". Betty then saw the rest of the house and was amazed at what she saw. She was also delighted to see that Kevin, Archie and Jughead were also there.

Betty then opened her presents. Veronica had bought her a matching necklace and bracelet and Betty said: "wow V they're beautiful. Thank you so much" to which Veronica replied: "beautiful jewellery for a beautiful girl" and gave her a kiss.

Jughead remarked: "someone pass the sick bucket" but Veronica gave him evils and snapped: "I didn't have to invite you" before deciding to ignore him for the rest of the night. Besides, she had a girlfriend to concentrate on.

Kevin had been responsible for choosing the music and had certainly come up with the goods. As they were dancing, Veronica whispered in Betty's ear: "I have got another surprise for you which I'll show you later". Betty replied: "I look forward to it"

Veronica had deliberately kept it to inner circle only, being careful that Cheryl didn't find out and gate crash. She knew that Betty would be happier with it just being the Five of them- or even just the two of them to be honest.

Eventually the guys went home and left the girls. It was time for Veronica to reveal her other surprise. She said: "I'm just gonna go upstairs. I'll text you when I'm ready". Betty then waited downstairs until she got a text from Veronica saying: "Ready. I'm in your bedroom".

When Betty entered her bedroom she noticed Veronica had placed various scented candles around the room. Noticing the brunette had changed, Betty asked: "V, why are you wearing a bath robe?" Veronica then said: "I'm glad you asked"

She gradually took off the robe to unveil a new black bra and panties. Veronica smiled and said: "you like?" Betty caught her breath and walked over to her girlfriend, pulling her into a passionate kiss. As their lips briefly parted Veronica said: "I'll take that as a yes".

Their lips crashed together again and without breaking contact Betty pulled both of them down so she was lying on the bed with Veronica on top of her. They only broke the kissing for Veronica to remove Betty's clothing so they were both down to their underwear.

Unfortunately for both of them Alice returned home at that point and they both had to hurriedly get dressed, both suddenly remembering that they hadn't actually cleaned up. They both went downstairs, Betty barely hiding her frustration that she had missed out on the chance of some birthday sex.

While Alice was annoyed the house hadn't been cleaned up, it wasn't as messy as she had expected it to be so Betty and Veronica were spared a lecture. That said, they were both made to clear everything up there and then.

The following day Veronica received a letter. She recognised the watermark and when she opened the letter she wasn't prepared for what was inside. It was a visiting order from her dad, who wanted to see her