Part 21

I walked downstairs slowly, careful not to slip. I heard my mom in the kitchen yet there was no sign of my dad. Why would I even expect him to be here. I drifted into the kitchen to meet my mom making breakfast.

" Hey Allison. Would you like some eggs? " I shook my head no and grabbed my purse off of the kitchen table.

" Where are you going? " I dug my car keys out of my purse and started towards the front door.

" I'm going to meet Scott at the park. " She stopped cooking the eggs and looked at me with angry eyes.

" No you're not. You are never to see that boy again. " I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her confused.

" Why? " She took the eggs off of the stove and shoveled them off onto her plate. She looked furious as she cleaned the pan in the sink.

" Because I said. That's that. " I set down my purse and keys and stood looking at her mad and confused. Why? Did she find out about me? Or did she find out about Scott and his werewolf thing? I'm about to find out.

" Give me one good reason mom! " She threw down the pan and walked to me, her face full of rage.

" HE IS DANGEROUS ALLISON! I DONT WANT YOU TO BE AROUND HIM! " I didn't flinch from her rage, yet stayed in my exact position. I'm not scared of her.

" Mom no he isn't! He is the love of my life! " She walked away and back to the now shattered dishes.

" Allison he is not the love of your life. He is just another teenage stupid crush. You are not leaving this house today. I have to go out and do some business tonight so you will be alone. " Oh my god. Really. I can't leave the house. Now I'm three? This is ridiculous. I rolled my eyes and walked away, not wanting to argue anymore.

I went to my room and layed on the bed, getting a wave of tiredness. Why. Why can't I see Scott? I need to see him. I can't stay this far for so long.

I grabbed my phone off of my dresser and texted him to come and see me tonight while my mom is gone. I waited for him to reply, but I didn't get an answer so I gave up. That's strange.. He normally answers right away. Whatever his phone is probably dead. I put my phone back on the dresser, and my eyes drifted closed.

°°°

Scotts POV

" Please.. Please stop. " My voice was barely above a whisper.

" You are dangerous for my daughter and it must end now." I looked over at her with blurry vision, not being able to see her features. I pulled my arm up with all of my strength, yet failed. The chain is to strong for my weak body. I can't hold on anymore. I'm gonna die. By my girlfriends mother.

My eyes started to drift closed, and I nearly slipped when somebody barged in.

" What are you doing?! " The figure ran across and threw Allisons mom against the wall and crushed the wolfbane. I breathed in a big breath, which saved me. Derek and Allisons mom disappeared, leaving me alone.

°°°

Allisons POV

" Allison! Allison! Wake up. It's your mother. She's in the hospital! " I woke suddenly to my dads intense actions and got out of bed immediately. He raced out of the room as u grabbed some shoes and slipped them on. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could getting sharp pains everywhere, yet kept going. I ran outside and joined my dad in his car, and he raced off to the hospital.

" Is she Ok? " A tear slipped from my eye as I spoke. He just looked out of the windshield with a depressed expression. No.. No no no. It can't be. Tears came down heavier now, thinking of all of the possibilities.

When we arrived, my sobbing, aching body didn't hesitate to jump out of the car and run inside of the hospital. I quickly asked where she was, and ran to the elevators not caring where my father was.

I almost shattered the elevator button how hard I hit it. I waited impatiently running my hands through my hair and rubbing my neck.

I jumped into the elevator and pressed the second floor button a million times hoping it would make it faster. The doors shut and I was left with corny elevator and my own sobs.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened and I ran out looking around for my mom's familiar red hair. When I saw her laying there lifeless, my heart stopped.

" NO! " I dropped to my knees and cried.

" No! Why? Why mom? How could you leave me!" My voice cracked as my vision was blurred with tears. This is to much. This is to much for me right now. I'm dealing with so much. I can't do this right now. My weak body collapsed and my eyes shut slowly, leaving me on the hospital floor.

°°°

I'm so sorry guys! My phone broke and I couldn't update! Please please comment what you think! it really helps! Vote!