Part 23

" Are you sure? This is a big decision. What did the father say?"

" I'm positive.. And I don't care what he thinks." I replied quickly getting annoyed. I don't want this baby.. I don't want anything to do with Scott.

" Okay well.. We will need your contact information to find out a date we can schedule the appointment.. " She reached over and grabbed a sheet of paper and held it up.

" You will have to put your full name, phone number, and email. " I sighed and looked around annoyed.

" Okay just give me the paper. "

°°°

I walked in quietly, given I was supposed to be in bed because I didn't want to go to school. I started to walk up the stairs quietly, yet heard my dad's worried voice.

" Allison is that you? " I sighed and follow his voice into the living room.

" Where were you? " He turned off the TV and looked at me expectantly.

" At the doctors office. " He looked at me confused and stood up.

" Why? "

" Why do you ask so many questions? " I could tell he was starting to get angry. That makes two of us.

" Allison. "

" Why do you care so much?! "

" Allison your my daughter! "

" You didn't care that much before! You weren't ever there before! "

" Allison.. Things are different. I always wanted to be there for you. "

" Then why weren't you?! "

" I don't know Allison. I had a lot of work to do and your mother was there—"

" Oh okay.. Because mom was there, you just thought you didn't have to care about me... Mom could do it. " A tear slipped from my eye and I wiped it away quickly.

" Al—"

" No dad no. Don't speak to me ever again. " I ran up stairs to my room and slammed the door. I walked up to my desk and wiped everything off in the trash. It's time for a makeover.

°°°

" Kate.. " She rolled over, as I disturbed her from her slumber.

" Kate.. " She rolled over and opened her eyes, eyelids heavy with tiredness.

" What? "

" I need you to teach me everything you know about hunting. " She opened her eyes wide, and looked at the clock.

" Allison.. It's two in the morning.. Let's do it tomorrow. " She rolled back over and attempted to fall asleep.

" No we can't. My dad can't know. I don't want him to know. This is my business. " She sat up, wiped her eyes, and climbed off of the bed and to the bathroom. I sat on the bed, and waited. I'm going to learn how to kill werewolves. Just a month ago I wanted to be with Scott every second of the day. The bathroom door opened, breaking me from my thoughts.

" Alright let's go. "

°°°

" Hold the bow straight and just let it fly. " The explosive arrow flew into the tree and blew out a big hole. She smiled and handed me the crossbow, and I loaded it once again.

I pointed the crossbow at the tree and lined it up. I shot the arrow into the tree, and it exploded, taking away a bug chunk of the tree. I smiled at my work and turned to face Kate.

" This was more fun than I thought it would be." I handed Kate the crossbow, and she put it back in the case.

" You will make a good hunter Allison. You're gonna take after your aunt. " I smirked and looked down at my feet and began towards the car.

°°°

Kate opened the front door and tiptoed inside, me not far behind. She headed to the garage to put away the weapons, and I made my way up the stairs. I went onto my room and shut the door behind me, when I heard a low voice.

" Hello Allison. "

°°°
Im sorry guys! I have had a broken phone for one and a half weeks. I wanted to post but I couldn't! Sorry it's so short. Please comment and vote!