Part 14

" It was to soon.."

" She was gonna find out sooner or later—"

" You had no business showing her Derek! I could have showed her when I thought the time was right! "

" When was the right time Chris? When she turned 21?! "

" No I just.. I.."

" That's why I helped you. "

I woke up to the sound of voices downstairs, groaning at my massive headache. I don't want to wake up. I don't want to move. To talk. To do anything that requires energy. I don't want to think about Scott. I don't want to think about his perfect brown eyes. Or his soft black hair. Tears streamed down my face as I thought of the memories of us together laughing and smiling. Scott was and possibly still is the person I want to be with. I just.. I just don't know right now. With the whole werewolf thing. I just need to get my mind off of all of this. I got dressed in my jacket and sweats, and grabbed my crossbow.

°°°

Once I got to the woods I grabbed my crossbow and my tazer gun and went far into the woods. In the middle of my hunt, I heard footsteps behind me and quickly turned around. Nothing. I continued on my hunt, when I heard the noise again but it was to my side. I looked to the side to see something run past me. I quickly ran after the figure and pulled out my tazer gun. I shot the figure in the back and watched it fall. I ran up to it and my eyes opened wide when I saw Scott lying there.

" Scott?! " I looked at his shaking body and ran to him and took out the tazers.

" Hey Al-lis-on " He smiled at me the best he could and I just stared at him. I hugged him tight, lusting for his body. A tear slipped from my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

" Scott. I missed you so much. " He sat up and kissed me on the head.

" Me to Allison. Me to. " We stayed like this for quite a while and I enjoyed every second.

" Scott.. Um why were you following me? "

" I just wanted to make sure you were safe.. I wanted to make sure you were Ok. I mean what happened at the dance was a lot to take in." I pulled away and looked him in the eye and smiled.

" I don't care what you are. I love you Scott. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When we took a break, I was losing my mind. " He smiled at me and picked me up bridal style and walked me to my car, putting me in the passenger seat.

" How did you get here? " He looked at me debating whether he should tell me or not.

" I ran. " I giggled at his comment and he ran around to the drivers side. He looked at me and smiled and drove to his house. ~ Once we got to his house he ran around to my side, opened the door, and picked me up bridal style.

" You know you don't have to carry me like this.. "

" I want to. " He carried me inside and up the stairs, gently lying me on the bed. I giggled as he kissed up and down my neck, leaving tiny purple marks. He ripped my shirt off and started kissing down my stomach making my back arch off the bed. We both froze still when we heard footsteps up the stairs.

" Go.. Go get in the closet." I whisper-yelled. He ran into the closet as I slipped my shirt on. A few seconds later there was a knock at the door.

" Who is it? "

" It's your dad. "

" Come in. " He walked in and looked around for anything suspicious. He sat on the bed and sighed, rubbing his neck.

" Allison, you know that um.. You can't see Scott anymore. He is a werewolf.. dating a werewolf Hunter. " I looked at him in disbelief and stood up in front of him.

" I am not a werewolf Hunter, and I never will be. I'm in love with Scott, and nothing can keep us apart. So stop trying to get him out of my life just because he is a werewolf." I was know in his face and he looked shocked at me.

" You will never see him again.. Or I will kill him. " He stood up and walked out slamming the door behind him. Kill Scott? My dad would go that far?

°°°

Will Allison still see Scott? Or will she keep him safe? Comment what you think should happen in the next chapter!