Part 19

I woke up with Scotts arms around me, one hand gently placed on the center of my belly. This is actually happening. I smiled as I thought about Scott, and how he is always there for me. I twisted and turned until I was facing Scott and for the first time in a while took in his features. His soft cute sleepy expression. I ran my finger down his soft cheek, making his eyes slowly open.

" Goodmorning princess. " He kissed me on the forehead softly, giving me butterflies.

" Morning. " He looked me in the eyes and smiled widely sitting up leaving me cold.

" Where are you going? " He stepped off the couch and smiled at me.

" I want to make you breakfast. " He ran off and I laughed tucked away in the soft blanket. I navigated my way out of the blanket and sat at the table waiting patiently. I looked around him, and saw he was cooking bacon and eggs, attempting to do both at a time.

" Why don't you do them once at a time? " He stopped cooking and looked at me giggling.

" I want it to be faster. Plus that means you get eggs and bacon at the same time. " I laughed and he went back to terrible multitasking.

I went into the living room and turned on the TV, looking for anything interesting. I flipped through about a hundred channels, without anything interesting. I jumped when I felt 2 arms wrap around my body.

" Breakfast is ready babe. " He unwrapped his arms and walked back to the kitchen, me not far behind. I sat in the seat with with food in front of it, and dug in. I've never been this hungry in my life.

" Woah slow down. You already finished like half of it.. " I rolled my eyes, and kept eating getting every little crum. I pushed my plate forward when I was done, and put my hands on my stomach.

" That was so good. " He laughed and walked behind me and put his arms around me. The room went silent, making it semi-awkward.

" Allison.. I think we need to tell your parents. " The thought made me scared, and my eyes filled up with tears.

" Scott how?! What if my parents try to kill you? What if they won't accept me as their daughter?! " I leaned over and put my head in my hands sobbing. Scott rubbed my back and sighed quietly.

" They would never not accept you as a daughter. They might be mad, but I know they will always love you. I can't guarantee to your dad won't try to kill me. " I wiped my eyes and sighed, sitting up slowly.

" Ok I'll tell them. But I will tell them alone. And I will tell them when I want. It will be soon though. " He unwrapped his arms and faced me to giving me a kiss on the forehead.

" Whatever you decide to do.. I will stand by you. " He turned around and grabbed my plate, and put it in the sink along with his.

" I'm gonna go home. Thank you for breakfast baby. " I walked over kissed him, and grabbed my keys.

Scotts POV

" Hey Stiles can I come over? We need to talk. "

" Sure. My dad's working so we will be alone. " I hung up the phone and ran down the stairs grabbing my keys on the way out the door.

I knocked on Stiles door, and he answered it almost immediately, surprising me.

" Hey Scott. " I nodded and walked past him, walking into the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited for him to join me. I stared at my lap thinking of all the different ways I could tell him.

" Scott? " I looked up not noticing Stiles sat right in front of me.

" Ya? " He looked at me confused for a while until he spoke.

" What's wrong? " Shit. I looked around for an answer but couldn't seem to find one.

" Why would you think something is wrong? " He laughed and looked down, then back at me smiling.

" The fact that you normally would be hanging out with a Allison right now, that you didn't even say hi when you walked in the door, and you were to busy looking at your lap in deep thought to notice that I sat right in front of you. " My face turned pale and I fake laughed trying to cool down.

" Stiles.. I have to tell you something. " He looked at me confused and frowned.

" Oh shit please don't tell me your on drugs. Or your not going to jail or moving away. Or that your not a werewo—"

" Stiles.. I'm about to be a father. " He stopped dead in his tracks and his face turned red.

" Please tell me it's Allisons.. " I nodded and he sighed in relief.

" Minus the fact that your 16, and you have a pack of alphas after you, I'm happy for you bro. " I laughed and looked down, killing the laughter.

" I'm glad your on my side. " We both stood up and I hugged him tightly, him doing the same. I said goodbye and left going back to my house to rest after my morning of stress.

°°°

Sorry guys I've been so busy! Ahhh! Now Stiles knows! Comment who you think Stiles should fall in love with! Lydia or a new girl? Vote! Comment!