Perfect Love ( Scott McCall & Allison Argent Fanfic)

What the hell was that? I grabbed a t shirt and grabbed my old baseball bat and headed outside.

When I get outside I looked around for what could have made that noise. I scanned the front yard and the sides of the house, and found nothing. I opened the door to go back inside, but saw something swing off of the roof.

"Ahhh! " "Ah! " "Ahhh! " I held the bat tight in my hands ready to swing, when I saw a figure fall off of the roof. I looked over my porch fence to see a mildly pained Stiles lying on the ground.

" Stiles what the hell are you doing!? " Stiles loves to surprise me in the middle of the night. He just recently started doing it more often as he got more interested in his dad's work.

" You weren't answering your phone"

" Well its the middle of the night Stiles! " I set the bat down by the front door, and checked to see if my mom was still asleep.

" Anyway get this, my dad just left 20 minutes ago, dispatch called all officers in Beacon, even the state police. " He looked at me like I was supposed to be excited, then continued.

" Two joggers found a dead body in the woods."

" You mean like there was a murder? "

" Nobody knows yet. All they know is that it's a girl. Probably in her twenties. "

" Hold on if they found the body.. Then what are they looking for? "

" That's the best part.." They only found half of her! " I don't understand why, or how he gets so excited about these cases. A lot of them are really strange. Beacon Hills is strange.

" We're totally going. "

°°°

" Are we really doing this? " I'm not really up for taking a walk in the woods in the middle of the night.

" Hey your the one always saying nothing happens here. Now something is. "

" I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow. " Stiles and I have always been on the bench for lacrosse. We haven't played one game.

" Ya because sitting on the bench takes a lot of effort."

"No because I'm gonna play on the team this year. In fact I'm gonna make first line. " Confidence. That's new.

" Hey there's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream. Even a pathetically unrealistic one. " I shook my head and laughed.

" Just out of curiosity, what half of the body are we looking for? " Why is Stiles so interested to find half of a girl? I don't get it.

" Oh ha, I never really thought about that. "

" And what if the killer of the body is still out here? " I looked at Stiles expectantly and he purposely avoided eye contact. .

" Also something I didn't think about. " Ya surprise, surprise.

Stiles pace quickens as we go up a hill and it gets harder to breathe. I pull out my inhaler and take a big breath. When we reach the top of the hill, Stiles drops to the ground and I do the same.

" We have to go. " Before I could regather my thoughts, Stiles got up and ran.

" Stiles wait up! Stiles! " I ran after Stiles, and was almost blinded by flashlights. Shit.. That means his dad.. Oh shit..

" Stiles! "The other police got ready, and the dogs barked endlessly. Stiles ran straight into his dad and fell into his butt. I hid behind the nearest tree, and stayed quiet.

" Hold on Hold on this delinquent belongs to me." Stiles dad looked at him annoyed and sighed.

" Dad how you doing? "

" So have you been listening to all of my phone calls? " Stiles looked around for a second, not knowing what to say.

" Well not the boring ones.. "

" Where is your partner in crime? " I knew he meant me when Stiles dad said it. Me and Stiles have always been really close." Who Scott? Oh no he's not here he stayed home. Said he wanted a good night sleep for school tomorrow. " Stiles dad never believes Stiles.

" Scott! Scott you out there? " I stayed where I was and prayed this tree kept me hidden.

" Well young man I'm gonna walk you back to your car and talk to you about something called, invasion of privacy. " Great. Know I have no ride home.

I began back to the road, which wasn't visible from my stance. All I could really see was the light from the moon.

I got about a mile in, yet looked no closer than my previous stance. I took out my inhaler, and was about to use it when I heard rumbling. I turned back to find a herd of deer rapidly making there way towards me.

I turned and sprinted as fast as my legs would go. I could hear the deer getting closer and closer as I went, then I was trampled. I layed there helpless, for what seemed like hours. Deer after deer. Each one leaving a purple and blue mark on my body.

When the deer had passed, I was black and blue all over. I got up slowly, every muscle aching, when I heard a low growl. I peered in that direction to see red glowing eyes. Out of fear, my body threw itself forward, and into a slow sprint.

I glanced back just in time to see the creature throw itself at me. A sharp pain struck up my left side and I hit the ground hard. I broke free of the creatures strong grip and ran. I could see the moonlight reflecting off of the road, and didn't stop.

I reached the road and stopped, seeing the creature wasn't following me. I lifted up my shirt to see huge teeth marks surrounded in blood. This is not good.

°°°

Hey guys I know you did not meet Allison in Part 1 but she us going to be in part 2. Yes this was all from the first episode of the show but the rest of the story will be mostly my own writing.