Part 10

" Ya actually I do have plans." Kate looked down at her lap defeated, and I couldn't help but feel bad.

" Oh. " She looked up and smiled.

" It's with that boy again isn't it. " I smiled wide at the thoughts of Scott and what might happen tonight.

" He's taking me bowling. "

" Oh that's sweet. Are you excited?" I giggled and nodded making her smile as well.

I got up and went to my closet absentmindedly looking at my clothes.

" He's just so perfect. " The memories of me and Scott ran through my mind. I started actually looking for clothes, and found a black crop top and some blue jean shorts. I pulled them out. I quickly got dressed when my phone rang. I reached for it but Kate beat me to it.

" Hi Scott. No this is Kate. Her aunt. Ya. Ya she wants to talk to you. Ok I'm giving the phone to her. Bye. " I sighed in relief that she didn't ask any awkward questions and grabbed the phone.

" Hey Scott. "

" Hey beautiful. " I blushed at his words.

" Are you excited about tonight? "

" Ya. "

" I'm so glad my aunt didn't ask you any awkward questions. " I looked over at Kate and rolled my eyes.

" Ya me to. What time am I picking you up?"

" 7:00." I looked over at the clock and it was already 6:30.

" Ok I'll see you tonight. I love you. " The words made me blush again.

" Ok. Love you." I hung up the phone and went in the bathroom to curl my hair. I finished curling it by 6:48 and I was done with makeup at 6:54.

" Okay gonna go downstairs and wait. " I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to sit on the couch.

" So Allison.. You have another date with this guy? " I looked to my side to see my dad in the kitchen.

" Ya. He's gonna be here in—" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I got up and started towards the door but my dad beat me to it.

" Hello Scott. "

" Um hi Mr. Argent.

" How are you doing? " You could tell he was being sarcastic by his tone.

" I'm good. " We stood there awkwardly for a moment then my dad spoke up.

" So I've decided you and Allisons plans are cancelled and instead your having dinner with us. " My mouth fell open and so did Scotts.

" Dad no you can't we have plans. "

" I know. That's why I cancelled them. Come on Scott come inside. " He looked at me and smiled sarcastically and led Scott into the house. Kate stopped at the bottom stair and stared at Scott.

" Hello brown eyes. " She looked at him a little to long and I grabbed his hand. When he looked at me I went in for a kiss.

" Your dad's looking. " He looked at me nervously and then back to my dad.

" Good. " I leaned in another time touching my lips to his, and kissed him deeply and passionatly. Once our lips broke apart I looked over at my dad and his jaw was clenched. I smiled at him sarcastically, and sat down with Scott next to me. Shortly after, my dad walked in and set the food on the table.

" Scott you want a beer? "

" Really dad. Really? " I looked at him angrily.

" What? I'm just asking. " He looked at me and smiled and then looked at Scott.

" No I'm good Mr. Argent. I'm underage anyway. "

" You've never gone to a party and gotten drunk? Isn't that what most 17 year olds do know a days?"

"Dad—"

" No sir I havent. " Scott grabbed my hand gently and intertwined our fingers calming me down.

" Where is the bathroom? " Scott asked my dad.

" Upstairs and to the left. " My dad didn't look at him while answering him just cut a bite of food. Scott nodded and walked upstairs.

" Really dad! Really?! " I whisper-yelled.

" I'm just trying to get to know him. " He smiled and kept eating.

" No you're just trying to aggravate me. " I angrily took a bite of food and shoved it in my mouth. Seconds later Scott walked downstairs breaking the silence.

" Um I think I'm gonna go. " I stood up and walked over to him and hugged him.

" Be safe. I love you. " He pecked my lips softly.

" I love you too. " He reached for the door and was about to walk out.

" Scott not so fast. " I turned around to see Kate with an angry face. Scott quickly looked back so well and stepped back inside.

" What did I do? " She smiled, still looking angry.

" What did you take from my bag? " He looked at her confused and she laughed.

" What? Kate what are you talking about? "

" Scott.. When he went to the bathroom upstairs he took something from my bag. "

" I didn't take anything.. " He looked at kate with a confused look.

" Prove it.. Empty your pockets. "

" Kate no, you know what? I'll prove it. " I reached into my pocket and brough out the condom I took from her bag earlier.

" I went in your bag. " My dad's mouth fell open, and Scott and Kate laughed.

" Well at least she's being safe—"

" Shut up Kate " My dad cut her off and pulled me towards him.

" Bye Scott. " He looked at Scott angrily and waved him goodbye. Scott opened the door and left.

" Dad.. You suck. " I ran upstairs and slammed my door.

°°°

YAYA! We made it to part 10! Comment ideas and your thoughts for future chapters! And tell me what you think of this one!