Part 22

My eyes opened slowly to a white room, with the occasional kids health poster. I saw the nurse talking to my father outside as I sat up in the hospital bed. I felt sharp pains in my stomach that made me cry out in pain. The nurse and my dad turned and ran to me quickly.

"Allison?" My father rushed into the room and ran to my side. He kissed my forehead and held my hand when I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Allison you should have told me. " One tear after another left my body, leaving me completely dry. It's so much. Mom dying. Dad finding out about me. How am I so stupid? How could my life become so terrible so fast?

°° 1 week later °°

" Allison. Are you gonna go to school today? You don't have to. " I kept my eyes shut. There is no way I'm going to school.

" No. I want to stay home. " He sighed and kissed me on the forehead.

" Ok. Whatever you want. " He got up and left the room shutting the door. He barged in a few minutes later, not letting me get any sleep.

" Allison we need to talk about mom. "

" What about her? "

" Allison. "

" What?! " He sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed.

" Allison. I found your mother lying on the ground in front of a club. She was bitten. " My mind immediately thought about Scott. It couldn't have been. He would have known it was my mom. He would never.

" I'm not saying it was him, but Scott was there. " I sat up and looked my dad straight in the eye.

" No.. No no.. He would never. I know him.. " I started looking around the room in panic.

" Allison, he was the only werewolf there. " I felt like crying, but I had no tears left.

" No.. No no no no no no.. " I ran my hands through my hair repetitively, taking everything in. I have to stay strong. I can't cry.

" I'll ask him. " I said quietly standing up and going to my closet.

" Allison you are going no where near that boy! He killed your mother! " I turned around and looked at him furiously.

" Even if he did, he didn't kill her! The stupid code did! I'm going to talk to him right now! "

I stormed out of the room and ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I jumped in the car and drove to Scotts.

°°

" Scott? " I shut the door behind me and walked inside.

" Scott? " I turned when I heard footsteps come down the stairs. Scott appeared around the corner and caught my eyes immediately. He looked down at his feet, avoiding anymore eye contact.

" Did you kill my mother!? " He kept looking down, and stayed quiet.

" Scott! " I felt tears coming in the back of my eyes, but refused to cry. I'm not gonna cry now. Again, he stayed quiet.

" I'm assuming that's a yes. Don't come near me or my dad. I know he won't hesitate to kill you. " I walked passed him  and straight out the door. I ran to the car, got in and drove. I just drove. Not really having anywhere to go. I have to get it together. I'm stronger than this. I'm over crying. I'm done with being the weak, defenseless, innocent girl. It's time for a change.

°°°

I'm so sorry guys! I haven't posted in so long! Last week I had to go to another country and I had no Wi-fi. Please comment! Please vote! Sorry it's short! I cried all last Monday! Who am I kidding I'm still crying!