Part 8

Scotts POV

I sat against my locker in shock. How is this gonna work. I'm in love with Allison. But if her father finds out I'm a werewolf, he will cut me in half and eat me for dinner.

"Scott.. Hello Scott? " I looked at Stiles then looked back at my lap.

" Dude what's wrong? Did she forgive you? " I nodded and got up and put my stuff in my locker.

" Then what's wrong? " I sighed and looked Stiles in the eyes.

" Her father is a hunter. "

Allisons POV

" Hey Allison come to the school. " Why would Scott want me to go to the school now? Whatever. I grabbed my phone and my purse and drove to the school.

When I got into the school it was empty and silent.

" Scott? " I walked to the end of the hallway and looked both ways when I heard a loud bang.

" Scott? " I looked behind me and saw Scott and Stiles running towards me.

" Run Allison! " I took off running behind them and followed them into a room.

" What the hell was that? " By now my heart is racing and I'm really confused.

" Umm Derek.. Ya it was Derek. " Stiles looked at Scott like he was crazy then looked away quickly when Scott made eye contact.

" What is Derek doing here? " Scott looked at Stiles then looked out the window.

" He killed a janitor. " What?! Killed the janitor?!

" Oh the windows! " Stiles picked up a chair and threw it threw the window making the window shatter into a million pieces. Stiles jumped through, then I did.

" You guys go I ahead I forgot something. " Scott walked back into the school while me and Stiles went to our cars. That is a lie. I thought to my self. I'm really tired and don't feel like dealing with this. I walked to my car and drove home and went to sleep.

" I just feel like he's lying to me. " I'm actually really disappointed I feel this way. I really want me and Scott to work. It's the first relationship that I feel is real.

" Then ask him. If you feel like he is lying to you again tell him that you need a break to think about it. " Kate always gives the best advice. She is like a sister to me.

" I think I will do that. Thank you so much you give the best advice. " I hug her tightly and she leaves and I call Scott.

" Hey, I was wondering if I can come over to your house. "

" Ya sure."

" Ok I'll be over in 10 minutes. " I hung up, got my phone, and drove to Scotts house thinking of ways to ask him. Scott are you lying to me. No to abrupt. Scott I feel like your not telling me the truth. I'll just have to wing it. I arrived Scotts driveway and walked up to the porch and knocked on the door. Scott appeared in the doorway seconds later and pecked me on the lips.

" Hi. " Scott always is smiley and blushy when he talks to me.

" Hey. " I walked inside and looked at the pictures on the walls.

" So did you want to talk about something? " Scott still stood by the doorway awkwardly.

" Uh ya actually. " I walked over and sat on the couch, Scott join me shortly after.

" Scott are you lying to me? " The words came out of my mouth more abrupt then I meant. His face turned a dark red and fumbled to get his words out.

" No, why would I do that." He managed to stutter. Know I know he is definitely lying.

" Um Scott I think I need a break... A break to think about what's happening." I got up slowly and started walking to the door.

" Wait Allison I would tell you but I can't. " I shook my head and walked out the door leaving Scott and his lies.

°°°

OH NOOoo Scallison! Sorry guys short chapter. Haven't had time to write this. Please comment what you think!