Part 6

©©©©©CAUTION! THIS CHAPTER HAS VERY SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT STUFF DO NOT READ!! ©©©©©

Never. I'll never leave you.

The words played over and over again in my head. Does that mean he loves me? I think I love him. I'm only 16 and I think I'm in love.. Who would have thought. Me and Scott are going to the movies in about 2 hours . I need to start getting ready. I'm really excited to see him again. I already miss him. The warmth he gives when he's around, is just magical.

Scotts POV

" Dude is this OK? " I pull out a red button down and showed it to Stiles hoping he would approve.

" Ya girls love red. " Stiles said sitting back down on the couch. I slipped the shirt on and looked at the clock. 6:45. I am supposed to pick up Allison in 20 minutes so I should probably get going.

" Hey Stiles I'm gonna get going I'll see you later. " I was about to leave the room but stopped when I heard Stiles voice.

" Don't forget the condom. I don't want a baby Scott running around here. "

Allisons POV

Scott gets here in 20 minutes so I'll just get dressed. I slipped on a black tank and jeans and touched up my make up. By the time I was done, there was a knock on my bedroom door. I walked over and opened it to a dimpled Scott.

" Uh hey.. Your dad let me in. Can I come in? " I nodded and he pecked my lips and sat on my bed.

" So I was thinking maybe we could just watch a movie at my house and hang out. " I don't know exactly what "hang out" means but earlier at the mall with Lydia she said don't forget the condom. I mean I would like to get some tonight, but I don't know if we will go all the way. I've never actually had sex. This would be my first time. But I don't know if that will happen so I'm just not gonna think about it.

" Ya that sounds good. " He smiled and kissed me one more time before taking me to the car and driving to his house.

" Don't worry my mom won't be home till way later tonight. " I smiled and raced upstairs to what I think was his room. I opened the door and jumped on the bed waiting for Scott. As soon as he walked in he smiled and joined me on the bed.

" What movie do you want to watch? " I asked Scott. He looked around the room thinking.

" How about we skip the movie. " He said with lust in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me, and I let him slide his tongue in my mouth, sending a familiar spark through my body. I layed down on the bed allowing him to get on top of me and he put his lips to my neck. He layed small kisses up my neck, and I accidentally let a moan escape my lips. He stopped kissing me and sat up smiling.

" Allison, I love you. " His words shocked me, but I feel the same. I love the boy I met 2 months ago more than anything.

" I love you too. " I quickly flipped us over before he could do anything and lifted up his shirt. I traced his toned muscles with my fingers while kissing down his chest. I lifted the shirt higher, mentally asking him to take it off. I lifted the shirt off of him and kissed him hungrily on the lips. I grinded my front to his area feeling the building bulge as he moaned. He flipped us over once again and slipped my shirt off in one movement. He traced circles on my back with his fingers as he sucked on my neck. His finger made there way to the button on my jeans and unbuttoned then and sent them flying across the room.

" Let's go all the way. " Scott and whispered in my ear seductively. I nodded my head and quickly unbuttoned his jeans and threw them next to mine. Scott kissed up my front and unclasped my bra, throwing it to the pile of clothes, leaving me only in my underwear. I slipped my hands into Scotts underwear gently grabbing his length and pumping. I looked at Scotts expression as I heard deep moans escape his lips. I took my hands off his length and to his waistband, and slid his underwear off.

" Do you have a condom? " I asked Scott nervously. He nodded and walked over to his jeans and pulled out a silver packet. He tore it open and pushed it down his length and walked back over to me.

Scott paused for a moment then spoke. " Is this your first time? " I nodded and he looked down. " You know it's gonna hurt right.." I nodded once again and he climbed back on top of me.

" Ready? " I nodded for the last time and Scott positioned himself. Slowly Scott inched himself into me making me cry out in pain. Tears rolled down my cheeks from the agonizing pain.

" I'm sorry baby. " Scott kept saying sorry but I told him to go on. As he thrusted into me the pain died down into more of a pleasure. He slowed down his thrusts causing me to moan really loud. A tiny knot in my stomach formed and got bigger and bigger as Scott went on. Finally I was pushed over the edge and so was Scott, and we can both laid out on the bed breathing hard.

" Was that Ok? " Scott asked breathlessly.

" Ya it was good. " I looked at him and smiled. For the rest of the night me and Scott laid together happily but before I slipped away into my dreams Scott mumbled, " I love you. " Then I slipped away into my peaceful world of dreams.

°°°
Comment what you think should happen in the next few chapters! (And comment what you think!)