Part 20

" Kate what do I wear?" The family is going out for dinner tonight and I have nothing to wear once again.

" How about this? " She handed me a tight black dress and heels.

" I don't really feel like wearing heels. " She looked down at my feet for a while then looked up confused.

" Your feet do look a little swollen. Here what about these?" She handed me a pair of black flats that looked a lot more comfortable. I slipped them on and took the dress from her hands and went into the bathroom. I slowly took off my shirt and looked at my belly in the mirror. This is really happening.

" Allison are you OK in there? You've been in there quite a while. " I nodded, forgetting that she couldn't really see me and laughed at myself.

" Ya I'm fine. " I began to slip on the skin tight material, but couldn't get it past my thighs. I tried until I got tired and gave up, slipping the dress back off and opening the bathroom door.

" Umm I think I'll just stay home.. I'm actually craving pickles and ice cream... Which we have so... Ya. " I threw the dress on the bed and slipped on a baggy t-shirt. I sat down on the bed and looked at you, and saw you staring at me deep in thought.

"Ok well you do that.. And I'll go have fun with your parents at Olive Garden. Don't throw a party while we're gone. " She laughed and hugged me tightly sending a sharp pain through my stomach. I cried in pain making Kate jump across the room. She ran over to my weak body on the floor and checked to see if I was alive.

" Allison are you OK?! " I nodded and sat up, the pain died down but was still there. She offered a hand to help me up and I took it standing up slowly. I sat back down on the bed, and Kate looked at me with worry.

" Are you sure your Ok? " I nodded and she walked towards the door, not taking her eyes off of me.

" Okay well I have to go.. Call me if anything happens... " She took a long pause before speaking again. " Allison.. You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you. " And with that she left.

I laid down on the bed with the pickles and ice cream I found in the fridge. First I took a bite out of the pickle then ate a spoon of vanilla ice cream. Wow.. This is surprisingly really good. I ate nearly all of the ice cream and 5 pickles when I almost jumped off of the bed when there was a knock at the window.

" Scott? " I got up and walked to the window, unlatched it and pulled it open.

" Hi. " He pecked me on the lips and came in and laid on the bed. I closed the window and joined Scott on the bed.

" How are you baby? " He rubbed my belly and smiled.

" I'm good thanks. " We both laughed and just stared off into space. I might be 16. But I'm happy. Very happy.

" I love you. I have to go though. I would definitely stay with you if I could. Trust me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. But it's Jackson again. Stiles, Erica, and Boyd need help at the school. I love you so much " He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me softly. Then he was gone.

" Ughhghhhhg. " Why is everyone leaving today. I laid back in annoyance and got up under the covers. There was nothing to do so I closed my eyes, and drifted into the dream world.

°°

I sat up with beads of sweat on my forehead, feeling food come up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and let it all out in the toilet. I heard footsteps from the hall, yet I was still letting it all out. Kate knocked on the door and paused for a minute.

" Allison. Are you OK? " I sat down on the floor empty and couldn't find the strength to make a sound. Kate opened the door and found me on the floor weak.

" Allison? What's wrong? What happened? " She knelt down and looked my in the eyes worriedly. I got my breath back, but there was still a foul taste in my mouth. I lost control of my emotions and started crying. Kate wrapped me up on a warm hug and rubbed my hair trying to calm me down.

" K-kate.."

" Yes." She continued to calm me down.

" Can I tell you something? "

" Yes. Always. " I paused for a while debating if it is a good time to say it.

" Kate. I'm pregnant. " Kate froze and I started balling crying again hoping she wouldn't leave me. It was silent a while we both thought deeply.

" Oh Allison. " She hugged me softly then let go looking into my eyes.

" Do your parents know? " I shook my head no and she sighed.

" Who's baby is it? Please tell me it's Scotts. " I nodded and she looked down.

" You know you have to tell your parents sometime. " I nodded again, not feeling like crying anymore.

°°°

Sorry short chapter guys! Please comment what you guys think! Or comment some ideas for the next chapters! It would be awesome! Vote!