Chapter 43

The chapter that will change everything....

Enjoy!

Mel's p.o.v.

"I love you."

"Chris, I..." I couldn't speak anymore. I couldn't speak anymore just because of those three words he said. He loves me. Which is impossible no one ever loved me, except my mother and my best friends.

"I love you Mel, so much. I know it may sound crazy because we don't know each other that long but I do love you. These past days were hell for me, my heart broke when I heard you left." He said, taking my hands into his, staring into my eyes. "And I swear I never wanted to hurt you, it will never happen again Mel. You have to believe me." I snatched away my hands.

Lies, all lies. He said the same, he said he loved you and would never hurt you. Your lovely father.

*Flashback*

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER NOAH!" My mother yelled at my father. He came home drunk again, like we were used to but this time it was different. Like something snapped in him.

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" My father yelled in response, followed by a hit and something crashing on the ground. And then silence. I was lying in my bed, pretending I didn't hear anything like I was thought to. My mother said it would be better not to show myself when he was drunk so I won't become his target.

Just happy thoughts Mel. Think about Harry who will come home from college soon. Think about your friends, Jason and Jennifer. Think about...

I heard the door of my bedroom open and someone walking in, placing himself on my bed and stroking my hair. "My little princess. Daddy loves you, you know that right? And daddy would never hurt you." And that was the first time, the first time of many. He took...

"Mel"

*present time*

"Mel?" Chris asked with a look of concern, reaching out his arms to touch me.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped. Where was that coming from? What's wrong with you Mel? You never think about the past, why now? I thought I suppressed it, those memories were gone! But now, they're back.

"Mel, what's wrong with you?" Chris asked, his face a mix of concern and confusion.

"I want to go home Chris." I said in a small voice, staring at the ground.

"Why? What have I done?"

"Just leave me alone Chris, forever."

"No Mel! Tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it!"

"It's something you can't fix." I felt my body go numb like I had no feelings anymore.

"Mel, please..."

"You don't understand."

Without another word I left the room and started walking, just walking until I felt nothing. I just felt the rain outside which was strange, it hardly rained here. But somehow I was thankful for it...

I don't know how long I walked but somehow I found my way home. I let myself crash on the bed. I never really told anyone what happened, only my mom knows and Jennifer. I never told Harry or Jason, I simply couldn't.

I took out my phone and dialed Jennifer's number, she answered after the second ring.

"Hey Mellie! How are you? I'm sorry I haven't called you yet this week but things have been quite hectic here in Germany." Jennifer answered like the bubbling person she was.

"I need you Jen..."

Chris' p.o.v.

She doesn't love me.

It didn't took me long to figure out my feelings for her. Every time I saw her, my heart did some strange things. I knew I loved her for some time now and now I told her. But this wasn't the outcome I was expecting.

She doesn't love me.

"What the! How come this door is open?" Jeremy, ask-yelled. I wanted to answer him to shut the f*ck up but I couldn't.

"It's because you are shitty at locking things!" Robert answered him.

"Where's Mel?"

"Hey Chris, what's wrong?" Robert, sitting next to me on my bed.

"She doesn't love me." I said, almost a whisper.

"What?" Jeremy asked, crouching down in front of me.

"SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME!" I yelled, releasing all my emotions.

"That's impossible!" Jeremy said.

"She doesn't love me." I said, more to myself this time.

"Don't worry Chris, we'll fix this! Just give us some time and we'll have a great plan..." Jeremy started but I cut him off.

"STOP! STOP WITH THE STUPID PLANS! STOP WITH INTERFERING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at them.

"Chris, don't shut us out!" Robert said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" They left my room without another word. They all left my house without another word...

Seb's p.o.v.

Pratt lord 😎:
Sooooooo...
How was the party?

Bullet shield🛡:
Probably a great success!

Hawkguy:
Yeah
It was great
A great failure

'Hawkguy' left the conversation

Bullet shield🛡:
What's going on?

Momma scar:
We're coming back to set

'Momma scar' left the conversation

'Iron grandpa 👴' left the conversation

Pratt lord 😎:
This is bad

'Winter bear 🐻 ' left the conversation