Chapter 4

Chris' p.o.v.

I was laying in bed and I tried to get some rest. I tried, but I failed. The only thing on my mind was that girl. Why can't I just forget about her? You only met her once and you didn't even have a decent conversation with her. But there was something about her...
I let out a sigh and turned around in my bed, facing the ceiling now. How hard I tried to forget her, how more I was thinking about her. And it's not like I can really forget her, I'm going to see her again tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't go, just tell I'm ill. Come on Chris! You're not a coward, you can do this! Just talk to her like you do the other girls. But she wasn't like those other girls, I can feel it.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I picked it to see a text from Scarlett.

Scar:
Hey Chris
I think we need to talk

Me:
Why? Is there something wrong?

Scar:
I know Chris
I talked to Seb

Me:
Why can't Seb just shut up?
I told him this in confidence

Scar:
Chris we are your friends, we're here to help you

Me:
Who knows about it?
Everyone?

Scar:
No Chris
It's just Seb and me who know about it

Me:
That's a relief
I was afraid Seb would make a groupchat or something to inform you all

Scar:
He would never do that...

Me:
you never know with him

Scar:
Are you ready to see her again tomorrow?

Me:
Honestly?
No
I'm terrified
Maybe I should just no go, say I'm sick

Scar:
Christopher!
If you dare do that I swear I drag you from your house personally
You don't have to be afraid Chris

Me:
I know I don't have to be afraid but I am

Scar:
You really like her don't you?

Me:
Is that even possible?
I just saw her twice and yet I felt a connection
Now I sound like a fool

Scar:
Your not a fool Chris
Seb and I made an agreement that we will make sure you aren't alone with her
Avoiding an awkward silence

Me:
Thanks
I honestly wouldn't know what to do or say when I'm alone with her

Scar:
Chris if I remember correctly you were the one who flirted with all the girls on the after party last premiere.

Me:
That was different, I had a few drinks

Scar:
You mean you were drunk

Me:
I wasn't that drunk!

Scar:
Chris you started licking the faces of the other cast members

Me:
I didn't...

Scar:
Chris...

Me:
Ok...maybe I licked a few faces
God scar, keep me away from any alcohol tomorrow

Scar:
I'll try my best
So I see you tomorrow?

Me:
Yeah
Tomorrow

Scar:
Good night Chris

Me:
Good night Scar

I let out another sigh. I smiled at myself when I thought about the last premiere. I was really drunk and I randomly started licking faces. I still remember Seb's face when I licked him, just priceless.
Without I noticed it I felt asleep and had a great dream about tomorrow...

Mel's p.o.v.

I woke up because there was someone enthusiastically jumped in my bed.

"Jason, why are you up so early?" I asked him in my sleepy voice.

"Come on Mel! You know what day it is!" He replied. Luckily he stopped jumping and sat down next to me.

"This meet and greet is only this afternoon!" I told him while hitting him with a pillow in the face.

"Aaahh, that hurt! And I know it's this afternoon but you need to learn some things about them before you meet these people!" He said while throwing the pillow back.

"So you are going to teach me some things about these guys?" I asked.

"Yep" he said while popping the 'p'. "So get dressed, class starts in 15 minutes miss Foster!" He said in a serious voice. He got up from my bed and walked out of the room. I sighed and took a shower quickly and put on some clothes, ready for class to start.

When I walked into my living room I almost got a heartache. My whole living room was a mess. My cozy couch was pushed into the corner making space for some chairs Jason putted there.

"Jason! I hope you'll clean this up when you are done with your little game!"

"So you think this is some sort of game miss Foster?" Jason said while walking from the kitchen. I really had a hard time to hold back my laugh. He was dressed formally and even had some glasses on, probably to match his 'professional teacher' look.

"This isn't a game miss Foster. This is really important, I want to make a good impression on the cast with my friend." He told me.

"Now you just make it sound like I'm going with while it's the other way around." I replied.

"Ok Mel, can you just sit down. We don't have much time."

I just sighed and walked toward one of the chairs in the room.

"Ok, welcome class! Today we're going to learn something about the MCU and its actors!" Jason said while taking his laptop.

3 hours later Jason was still telling about the actors, now mostly about their private lives.

"Mel I have some good news for you!" He said enthusiastically.

"Are we finished?!" I exclaimed while standing up.

"No, sit down." He gave me a serious look. "I have other good news." I just rolled my eyes, what could it be? "Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan are still single!" He said with a happy face.

"Are you serious!? I don't care!" I told him. He always does this, he always tries to set me up with some guy he thinks is perfect for me. But now he's going a bit too far, they are actors!

"Look at them, they are extremely hot!" He said while showing a picture of the two. I must admit they are hot but a normal girl like me doesn't make any chance with them. And I don't need a man, I'm happy with my friends. "If you won't try anything, I definitely will!" He added.

"Good luck with that!" I said while standing up and going to the kitchen.

"Hey, we aren't done yet!" I hear him shout.

I just ignored him and took something to drink. I was already getting nervous for this afternoon. I know that deep down they are normal people like everyone else but still... Maybe they are real 'bitches' or maybe not...
I'm always nervous meeting people and them being famous isn't really helping at all. Luckily I have Jason, it's not like I'm going to be alone with them...

Please don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💬!