Chapter 2

Mel's p.o.v.

When we arrived at Jason's 'surprise' I knew exactly what it was.

"Jason, how many times do I have to tell you I don't like going to those fan things!?"

"Come on Mel! This will be fun! The people who play the Avengers are here, you know that movie we watched the other day!" He replied.

"Wait, that movie was pretty good. Ok, you know what, I'm going with you but I'm not going to stand in a line or something for a stupid autograph." I told him.

"That's ok, as long as you just join me!" Jason said happily. He sounded just like a kid who got an awesome present from its parents.

When we entered the building I was in shock! There were so many people for these actors, how is that even possible? I sighed and realized it will take some time before we can leave. While Jason made his way to the line for autographs I just wondered around for a bit. There were some little shop were you could buy stuff from this movie. There was even a photo stand were you could take a picture with a big cardboard replica of a character. Because I didn't really had something to do I decided to take some pictures with the replicas.

I suddenly heard a female voice behind me. "Excuse me miss but would you like to join our picture competition?" A girl asked, she was wearing a red shirt that said Marvel.

"Oh, sure. What do I need to do?" I said forgetting the fact I'm normally very shy when it comes to strangers.

"It's very simple. We just make a picture of you with one cardboard figures and the cutest, most original one wins. The cast will choose the winner themselves." It sounds interesting, beside I had nothing to lose.

"Ok, and what's the price you can win? Or is it just for the honor?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, the winner gets a meet and greet with the cast." She answered. "So, you're joining?"

"Yeah, I think I want to join!"

"Great! You got any idea which character you want in your picture?" She asked me.

"I...I don't know honestly. Maybe the guy with the shield?" My answer sounded more as a question.

"Ok great choice! Now go stand next to him."

There I stood next to a cardboard guy with a shield. I just put my arm around his shoulders and smiled at the camera the girl was holding.

"I don't want to sound rude or anything like that but that pose isn't really original." She told me. And she was right. Even though I'm a professional photographer I don't really like it when I'm in front of the camera. And don't start about originality because I can't think of something original when I'm in such a crowded place, I don't have a problem with it when I'm in a studio or something like that but here it is almost impossible.

Suddenly I got an idea. I threw both my arms around his shoulders, I extended one of my legs backwards and placed a kiss on the cardboard guy's cheek.

"That's great!" I heard the girl say while she took the picture. "Thanks for joining the competition. If you could fill in this piece of paper so we have all needed information about you. We will mail the winner personally. Enjoy the rest of the day!" She said while giving me the piece of paper.

I handed back the filled in paper and started looking for Jason. I saw that he is still standing in the line. I quickly waved at him and used my hands to make him clear I was going to look around a bit more.

Chris' p.o.v.

I was really getting tired. Those promotion are really killing me, I just needed a break but I couldn't do that to my fans. When I looked around the crowd one girl caught my eye. She looked like the girl from the store. A small smile grew on my face. Was it possible? I quickly took a photo with another fan and looked back in the direction I saw the girl but she was gone. Was this just a daydream? Am I getting mad or something? Chris, just forget about her!