Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For a Night)

Alex's POV:

"C'mon in, Alex. Close the door behind you." she led me into her apartment, the sun lighting up her hair through the window.

Marina and I were finally alone again, and done being sad. We had moved on and accepted. I looked at her and bit my lip. I'd been waiting to jump her bones since we got on the plane to come here.

We threw our stuff on the floor. She lied down on her back, spreading her legs. I crawled in between them, locking my lips with hers. I fumbled with her pants, unbuttoning her shorts. Just the thought made my member grow. She yanked off my shirt and tore off my beanie, throwing them somewhere. I yanked down the shorts, followed by the black lace thong, and positioned my mouth. 

Knock knock knock! We heard from the door.

"Come on!" I whined in frustration. My pants were really starting to choke my anaconda.

As I stood, she grabbed the blanket that was on the couch and covered her lower half with it. She also looked pissed off. I swung open the door.

"We have a problem." Rian said. Behind him was Jack, Zack, Emily, Matt, Jeff, and Vinny.

"What is it?" I asked.

"So, the buses are going to be late, which means they're not gonna be here until tomorrow, and we have nowhere to stay." Rian explained.

"What about with Colby and Kianna? They have an entire house. This is just a tiny apartment." I stated.

"All the five sauce boys are staying with them, and their crew, and a few of the 1D guy." Emily said.

"And we can't get hotel rooms?"

"It's not in the budget. It'll fuck everything up." Matt said. "Especially with your emergency trip out to New Hampshire."

I ran my fingers through my messy, almost sex hair. "Babe, what do you think?"

"If they let me put my clothes back on first." Marina answered.

"Were you guys having sex?" Zack asked.

"Nearly." I huffed.

"Okay, we'll wait until she gets dressed." 

I closed the door. "Erg! When are we gonna do it now?"

She angrily put on her bottoms again. "I don't know. I really don't wanna do it when everyone else is here."

"Dammit!" I called out, tossing my shirt back on. My hard on was fading away.

We opened the door again, and everyone started piling in. God, what a night this was going to be.

______________________________________________________

Even though Emily, Zack, Matt, Jeff, and Rian wanted to stay at the apartment, Marina and I decided to go to Colby and Kianna's, and join their party. Marina let me drive her car, which I loved. It rode so smoothly. Jack sat in the front because he was too tall to sit in the back. We parked, then headed into the lively house.

When we opened the door, Jack immediately sat with Kianna. I could tell there was going to be some action there tonight. 

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna go get something to drink. You want anything?" Marina asked.

Yes, I want to be inside you. "No, I'm fine. I gotta go take a leak though." I walked toward the bathroom.

On my way there, I saw a famous head of hair talking to Colby and Luke. He nicely whacked me. "Hey man, I really like that song Lost in Stereo."