The Beach

Marina's POV:

It had been a few more weeks since that night, and I'd felt nothing but happy since. Honestly, Alex was a saint. For him to put all that on, just to see me happy again, was beyond anyone's expectations, especially mine. Well, seeing as I really don't have expectations.

Today, we were in Spain, and we were going dress shopping. The girls and I were in a cab, heading over to the bridal boutique, chatting endlessly. Although we were rougher girls, you know, being in a punk band, we still loved dress shopping, especially something as important as a wedding dress.

"I'm wicked nervous you guys." Emily said. "I'm worried that I'll get a dress, and then when I bring it back to my seamstress, that there won't be enough fabric to take up."

"You'll only be like two months pregnant. What's the worst that could happen?" Kianna reinsured.

"If you get one that laces in the back instead of zips, you'll be fine." I explained.

"I was thinking of having purple bridesmaid dresses. Are you guys okay with that?" Emily asked us.

We all nodded. "Do you think Jack is gonna be cool with that, too?" I asked.

We all laughed. "Jack is not going to be a bridesmaid." Emily explained.

"I'm sure he wouldn't even mind." Kianna laughed.

"What about shoes? Because I'm gonna be blunt, I'm just wearing vans." Colby said.

"Me too." I added.

"Yeah, I think you should. It's gonna be outside, and nobody wants to wear heels if they'rejust gonna sink in the grass." Emily said.

"I'm so excited! You're getting married!" I clapped for joy.

"I think this officially ties our bands together, like, for life." Kianna said.

"Yeah, now we just have to wait for Marina and Alex to get hitched." Colby grinned.

"Aww, stop it!" I blushed.

"If you don't catch the bouquet, I'm gonna riot." she added.

"I think you'll have to fight Cassadee for it." Emily reminded.

"You guys are forgetting that I'm only eighteen. I really don't have to get married anytime soon."

"Sometimes I do forget that you're just a youngster." Colby stated.

We all piled into the bridal boutique, where our first order of buisness was to pick out bridesmaid dresses, and then get measured so we could get the right size made and mail it home. We ran around, deciding what to wear. Emily let us each pick a dress to try on. Kianna picked a strapless tulle short dress, with a black band around the waist. Colby chose a satin club-like dress, with a sweetheart neckline. I picked out a one-sided strap, that was an organza, flowly, full size, a-line dress. 

Emily quietly observed all of us. "Colby, that dress might be a little much for a wedding."

"Yeah, I figured." she laughed.

"Kianna, Rina, you guys should trade. I just wanna see how that looks on the two of you." Emily instructed.

I reluctantly went to change. I hated showing my legs. When we switched, we immediately knew both dresses were wrong. We walked out to Emily again.

"This dress doesn't show enough clevage! It's making me look flat!" Kianna whined.

"Yeah, I look wicked short in this." I stated.

"Okay, well those are clearly both out." Emily laughed.

Colby walked up, in the new dress she had picked. It was again, short and satin, but more of an A-line now. And it was a sweetheart neckline. "Rina, you should try the one Colby has."