Chapter 14: Cheater

Ryland's pov:

Ross' head lands on my shoulder. "Rossy, your lucky you're asleep." I whisper in his ear. I sigh, and look at my phone. 5 new notifications; 1 from Ross, 2 from Riker, and 3 from Rebecca.

8:30 pm

To: Ryland

Hey, can you call me when you get this? We need to talk.

8:45 pm

To: Ryland

Ryland! Its about us.... we need to talk.

9 pm

To: Ryland

Don't make me message you on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Kik, or email you. Or even get to you through Ross, Rydel, Riker, Rocky, or Ellington!  Ryland!

9:05 pm

To:Becca

Sorry I was hanging with the fam. What's up?

To:Ryland

Can I call you?

To:Becca

What part of hanging with the fam, don't you understand? Jeez.

Lately Rebecca and I have been at each other's throats. I'll start fights with her, and she'll start them with me. Some days I wish I picked my best friend, Makenna over Rebecca. Because Rebecca can be annoying. Makenna understands me so much. Becca never wants to prank call people, but Makenna loves to do it. I mean prank calling people is my thing. I love to do it.

(A/N: Prank Calling people is Ryland's favorite thing to do. )

To: Ryland

What in the heck is ur problem?  Is Peyton bullying you again? Jeez, throw the kid back into the adoption center!

What? Peyton's to sweet to bully me. I love her so much, more than I love Rebecca right now.

To:Rebecca

No! Peyton's to much of a sweetheart to bully anyone. She even has her own boyfriend. Not really but boy friend.  As of right now I love her more than you!  Let me say that differently! I hate you!

To:Ryland

I hate you more! I wanted to tell you that we are over, but I'll tell you this. I'm cheating on you with Ross. So ha! Beat that lover boy!

My heart shatters. After all I did for her. All the love I showed her. She used me, to get to him. I should've known something wasn't right yesterday, when Isabella left our house crying. Why didn't I question her? Tears  sting my eyes. "Ry, are you thirsty?" Rocky asks. "Yeah." I say. "Okay.  Everyone's getting out to stretch, expect the sleeping ones. Riker's gonna be pumping gas. I'll be right back." Rocky says, stepping out of the car.

I unbuckle, and shove Ross violently. He hits the door, and his eyes snap open. "What was that for?!?!" He yells shoving me back. "For cheating on Isabella with Rebecca! " I say punching him in the gut.  He fights back with even more force.  "I hate you." I say through clenched teeth. "I hate you more!" He says back. He gets off me, and then punches me in my nose. My head flies back, and my nose starts to bleed. Some of the blood lands on the seat. I punch Ross in his face, busting his lip. His lip starts to bleed, and wipes some of it off. "Ry you're gonna regret that." He growls, before punching me again.

Unknown pov:

As Ross, and Ryland fight in the car, Rocky puts his hood up, before entering the gas station.  He heads over to the drinks with Peyton's small hand in his large one. "Daddy, what about this one for Issac?" She asks. "I don't know Pey..." He says trailing off. The front door of the gas station opens, and the bell rings. Ratliff and Issac join them. Ratliff leans over to Rocky. "Ross is up... and its not pretty." Ratliff whispers in Rocky's ear. "Guys hurry up, and pick something." Rocky say rushing the little ones. Peyton, and Issac both decide to get a small bottle of apple juice. They head up to the register, and pay.