Chapter 10 : Live In 5

Okay guys!! Rocky, and Ryland are taken!! So that leaves Ross, and Riker. Rocky's girlfriend's name is Callie. And the name of Ryland's girlfriend is Rebecca. And Ross' girlfriend Isabella So I need those other three, or I won't ever do a contest ever, ever again! Just kidding. So thanks to all the people that have entered!!! Guys one mkre thing at the end it metions something about this chapter and the last few being in March,  because Ratliff's birthday is on April 14th.... so the last chapters were March!!!!!!

So lets get this chapter started. And this chapter will have 'Love Me Like That', and 'One Last Dance." So hope you guys enjoy!!!

Peyton's pov:

I feel someone shaking my shoulder.  I slowly open my eyes, and see Rocky, and a strange girl in front of me. I scoot back a little. Ross chuckles and pulls me into his lap. "W- w- who's that?" I ask. "I'm Callie Allison. Rocky's girlfriend." The girl says. "Since when does Rocky have a girlfriend?  I mean he's a furball." I say. "Hey!! I have feelings!!" He says placing his face into Callie's shoulder, and beings to fake cry. "Rocky?? I'm sorry." I say hugging his tanned arm. He looks up at me, and then he starts to tickle me. "Rocky stop!" I say giggling. "No!" He says. "I said I was sorry!!" I say. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it!" He says. "Rocky Mark Lynch!! Knock it off!" Callie says, using Rocky's full name. I start to laugh, even though he wasn't tickling me. "At least my middle name isn't Rose, or Shor!" He says.

"All of you guys knock it off!" Ryland says coming down the stairs with a girl holding his hand. "Guys this is my girlfriend, Rebecca. " "Hey." Rebecca says. "Hi." We all say. "Ross, can you let me go?" I ask, waiting to be out of the room. "Yeah." He sets me down, and I walk out to the pool. I sit on the edge and hang my feet in. The guys join me. "Princess, we have a concert today, and you're going to need to stay with these girls back stage." Rocky says wrapping his arm around Callie. I slide into the pool, and swim over to her. She giggles, and picks me up. "Hi, Callie. I'm Peyton." I say. "Well, hello there Peyton." She says,  as she sets me in her lap. Ryland sits down a spot away from Callie. His girlfriend Rebecca sits down next to Callie.  " Hi. Peyton. " Rebecca says. "Hi.." I say.

"Guys get changed!!  We leave in 20!!" Ross says. I jump out of Callie's lap, and run upstairs to my room. I get changed, and j hear a knock on my door.  " Come in." I say. " Hey Peyton. Almost ready?" Riker asks. "Yeah." "Ross has someone he wants you to met." He says. I nod my head,  and slide on my uggs. Riker comes over to me and lifts me up into the air. He fixes my legs to where they are comfortablely on his side. We head downstairs,  and Ross is holding a really pretty girls hand. "Hi. My names Isabella. But people sometimes call Bella." She says. Isabella has brown long hair that was pulled back into a pretty braid. She had green eyes, and a flawless face.

"Leggo." Rocky says, grabbing Callie's hand. She giggles, and we all walk out the door. "Hey you can't forget us!" Ryland says. "Dang it.." I mumble.  I say. (As you can see Peyton apparently does not like Rebecca, or Ryland at the moment.)  I sit in Riker's lap, on the way to the venue.  I sigh. " Rocky?" I ask.  He ignores me, and plays with Callie's hand. He's sitting in front of me. Ross leans over to him. " You know you want to kick him. Go ahead. " He whispers, into my ear. I bring my leg back, and notice that everyone is watching.  I kick him as hard as I can, with the little room, I had. "Oww!" Rocky says, letting go of Callie's hand. We all giggle. "What?" He asks. I giggle not answering. Everyone stares at me. I point to Stormie in the front. She was straightening Rocky's hair again.  "Mom!!" He says. She laughs, and turns aeound back to face the front.  " Okay, Pey. What did you want?" He asks, as Callie tries to fix the straighted part of Rocky's hair. I turn my head away from him. "Peyton!" He says. " Nothing. I just wanted to talk to someone, but everyone's to busy being in love." I say. Rocky, and Ryland look hurt. Ross hugs me. "I like Isabella, and Callie." I say. "Oh!! Dats cold!!!" Riker says, pointing at Rebecca.  "Pey why don't you like her?" Ryland asks. "I just get a bad vib. I can't explain it. I'd fry your little brain. " I say, snapping my fingers. "Now that was a good one Peyton!" Ross says before high fiveing me. Riker, Rydel,  Ratliff, and Rocky, all do the same. "Oh.. I have a tiny brain?? Coming from a 6 year old, who doesn't even know her own brother!" Ryland stabs back. "Ouch. That had to hurt." Rebecca says. Why would he say that to me? "Now, Ryland that was to far!" Riker says, as his over protective brother charms,  kick in. "I don't care! Cause when I know who is, I'm gonna leave to kive with him!" I say. " Nope." Ratliff says. "You can't...." He says trailing off. "You know who my older brother is?" I ask. "No. But I have a guess." Even though I didn't want them to come, my tears came. "Peyton,  I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!" Ryland says. The limo stops, and he slides over next to me.