Chapter 1: Adopted??!?!?

Hey guys!! Heres the first chapter!!! So ....... yeah I'm going to get this started.

Peyton's Pov:

I wake up, on a bright and sunny morning with my foster sister hugging me close to her.

"Kassia, are you up?" I ask moving around in her arms.

"Yeah, Peyton I am." She says sitting up. "Did Miss. Mary tell you? I'm getting adopted today, by Carlos Pena. It's star adoption day! And he picked me!" She says happily.

I sigh. Everyone but me is getting adopted today.

"Children 3-6, please report downstairs!  There is a band looking for, a little girl who will be their adopted daughter. "  Miss. Mary's voice booms through the over com thingy.

"Come on. I'll brush your hair, and help you get ready." Kassia says.

She picks me up and sets me on my chair in front of my mirror.  She starts to brush my hair, and it gets to the point when I start crying because she's pulling hard.

"Shh... I'm almost done." She says.

After she pulls my hair into a high ponytail, she puts my R5 shirt on me. She then puts me in my black pants, and then she gives me a bracelet. 

"One more thing. I was waiting to give this to you on your 6th birthday, but since I'm leaving today. Here." She pulls out the official R5 guitar pick necklace.

I scream and hug her

"Thank you," I say.

I hear a knock on the door and I look up. It was Riker Lynch, from R5! I squeal and Kassia quiets me down.

"Hi. Sorry to intrude, but Miss. Mary wants Peyton downstairs." Riker says.

That's me!!!

"That's this little girl. " Kassia says, patting my head.

"Okay, Peyton do you want to come downstairs with me?" Riker asks.

I gulp, and look up at Kassia.
  "Go," she says.

I get up and walk over to Riker, who holds out his hand for me to grab it. I grab it,  and he walks me downstairs.

"Nice shirt." He says as we walk into the big room.

"Thanks," I say.

I look up and see the rest of R5 standing in front of me.

"Where're the other girls?" I ask squeezing Riker's hand.

"Wait they're not here?" Rydel says. "I did not notice that." She says.

"Okay. Riker, we need to talk.  Rydel, entertain this little girl." Rocky says.

The guys walk over to a corner and start whispering.

"So.. sweetheart what's your name?"

"My name is Peyton," I say a little shyly.

"Peyton, you don't need to be shy. I won't hurt you. " Rydel says patting my back. I've heard that before.

~Flashback~

My mom and dad are fighting again. I'm crying under the table, waiting for my mom, or my dad to hit someone. 

"Why don't you take this child, and get the hell out of my life!" My dad yells grabbing my arm and pulling me from out under the table.

"We will. She was never your child!  You never take care of her, or of me! You just leave us alone, and crying! So we'll go and pack." She yells at him, grabbing my arm,  and pulling me to her room.