Chapter 6: Kassia??

Peyton's pov:

"On the way home from the recording studio, Carlos got hit by a drunk driver ..." Rydel says as more, and more tears pour out of her eyes. " Hes okay, but thats not the worst part of it..... Kassia was in the car with him. " She says. My heart shatters and I start to cry. Kassia possibly dead, or hurt? Ellington hugs me super tight. "Shhhh...." He says through his own tears. He was crying for me, and  for her. Riker pats my back, while the others come in for a hug. The tears streaming down my face hit Ellington's shirt. "Shh.... just let it out." Rocky whispers in my ear. The tears start coming faster, and I try to stop them, but I can't. "Princess do wanna go see her?" Rydel asks standing up. "Can we?" I ask looking up from Ratliff's shirt. "Yes. I'm gonna take her upstairs, and clean us both up." Ratliff says, before standing up with me in his arms.

He carries me upstairs, and sets me down on his bed. "Honey, you do realize that this type of thing happens to people. It happened to my sister." He says. "You had a sister?" I asks laying on his bed.  "Yeah, the driver killed her. And was sent to jail for it. But honey, Kassia is going to be all right. Okay?" He says, putting a new shirt on. "Is she?" "We won't know until we get there." Ratliff says. He picks me back up, and carries me into my room. He changes my shirt, and I start to cry again. "Shh... honey not matter what happens you always have us." He says hugging me. I smile, and wrap my arms around his neck, as he picks me up. We head downstairs,  and Rocky puts my jacket on me. I look at all of them; Ross was slightly smiling through tears, Rydel was full out crying on Ellington's shoulder, Riker, Rocky, and Ryland were done crying and looked as if they were ready to kill the guy, who hit Carlos. Ryland picks me up. "Ellington didn't your older sister die in an accident?" Ryland asks.

Ratliff's pov:

"Ellington didn't your older sister die in an accident?" Ryland asks. "Yea... Before she died she mentioned something about a younger sister who had brown hair, but I don't know. My mom won't tell me anything. All she said was that I would find out when the time is just right..." I say trailing off. "Hey! Wouldn't that be funny if Peyton was your little sister!" Rydel jokes. "Yeah! Funny!" I say slightly chuckling. "Ellington. " Peyton whines. "I gottca princess." I say taking her from Ryland. "What? Do you not like me, or something?" He says. "Nope.." She says giggling. "I like you its just that..." She says before laughing. "What?" He asks. She tries to say something but can't. Ryland looks at his shoulder and sees again my spider. "Oh my god! What in the hell?" He says. Riker looks shocked, and then walks over to him. Riker brings his hand behind Ryland's head and gibz him. "Little kid, bad language,  is a no, no!" Riker says. "Okay. Sorry, but..." "No buts! You're the youngest, so no bad language!" Riker says.

"Can we go?" Peyton asks. "Yea, but one question. Ratliff can you tell us what happened to your older sister, in the car?" "Yea... so this is what happened." I start.

~~ Flash Back ~~~

We were on the way to a baseball game, when I was 13. My mom gets a call and its my sister's boyfriend, Jake calls. She puts him on speaker. I can tell he was and had been crying. "We were on our way to the game, and Krystal went to cross the road, and a drunk driver hit her side, and she's in a bad coma. She needs you guys here please come." He says before hanging up. We get there, and my sister is in a neck brace, and had many wires hooked up to her. I start to cry, and she tells me to come over to her. "Ellington I know I only have a few breaths left, but I need to tell you something..... I love  you and you have a little sister named P........" "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" The heart thing goes off. There my sister lays lifeless, and she was about to tell me the name of my secret little sister. I start to cry, and mom tells me not to work myself up about it.

~~~~~ End Of Flashback~~~~~~

"Since then, I've never ever brought the subject up again. She won't tell me anything. So what's the point?" I finish. Peyton hugs me.  "Do you think thats going to happen to Kassia?" She asks. "No, no honey. I don't think it will." I say. "But if it does will Carlos and Alexia adopt another girl?" "Probably not for a little while. They'll be heart broken." Rydel says. Peyton nods before snuggling up next to me. "I'm tired..." She says before falling asleep. We pull up to the hospital and see Carlos looking around for us. "Hey! Guys, where's Peyton?" He asks as tears stream down his face fast. "Right here, Carlos." She says. "We need to take her to Kassia.  They say she may not make it. Come along. " Carlos says.  We follow him down the hall way, and eventually make it to Kassia's room. Alexia is holding her hand and crying. Peyton literally jumps out of my arms, and runs over to her bed. "Kassia?" She asks worriedly.  "Peyton.... You're here." She says as her vocie cracks. " Are you going to be okay?" Peyton asks, as I lift her up onto the bed. "I promise, I'll try and survive for you. " She says, sitting up to hug Peyton. "Ratilff you need to tell her soon." " Tell her what?" I ask, as Peyton hugs my side. " Mom he doesn't know. Did his mom ever tell him?"   "She said she did. She lied so that he would never know the truth about any of this. Ell I will speak to you later." Alexia says.  "Okay, Peyton if I do go, know that you have a family that loves you. And a supportive best friend." She says refering to me.  Peyton lifts her hands up in the air, so that I can pick her back up.  " Guys can you come here?" Kassia asks.  "All of you?" The rest of us come over and stand by her bed. "Look. Miss. Mary has had a note for a while, from Peyton's real mom, and she slipped it into Peyton's bag before she left. She wanted me to tell you to not open it, until you think the time is right. The letter will explain all of what happened, about her family, as of 3 months ago, and her older brother." Kassia says. "I have an older brother? Do I know him?" Peyton asks. "He's closer than you think." She replies back. Peyton looks confused, but then she shakes it off. "How old is he?" "I can't tell you.  The letter will." Kassia says. I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Come on Ellington I'll tell you what she met." Alexia says. "Okay. Pey stay." I say. Alexia takes me out in to the hallway. "Your little sister is P-" "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" "Kassia!" Peyton yells. I run into the room, and pick her up. "Kassia!!" Peyton yells as a pull her out of the room.

*3 hours later*

"Mr. and Mrs. Pena, I'm sorry we couldn't save Kassia. She's gone." The doctor says. We all leave the hospital in defeat. Just when I thought I was going to find out who my little sister was again, someone had to die.

So who do you guys think is Ratliff's little sister is???? I'm not telling you. So enjoy, and look out for the next chapter.

~R5's Angle ~