Chapter 4: Peyton's Birthday

Hey guys! So this chapter is going to be  a little longer, because its going to over a chourse of a few days. Its going to be talking about  what they are going to do on Peyton's birthday, which is February 6th.  (Also my birthday!!!!!! Yeah!!!!) So enjoy this chapter and the little bit from the last chapter will be in here, so if it sounds familiar don't as why... So here we go!!! ~ R5's Angle~ ~Zouis' Angle~

Peyton's pov:

The others enter my room, and I notice that Rydel and Ratliff aren't there. "Can we go find them?" I ask Riker. "You can. Her name is on the door." Riker says.  I walk out of my room, and head to Rydel's room. The door was cracked far enough for me to squeeze through.  I look up,  and I see Ratliff,  and Rydel kissing. I gasp, which causes their heads to snap in my direction. And then a louder gasp comes from the door. Both Ryland and I had just seen Rydel kissing Ratliff.  "Guys.... its not what it looks like.. um she um..." Ratliff stutters. "Its exactly what it looks like. YOU'RE SUCKING MY SISTER'S FACE OFF!!" Ryland yells. "Keep it down, you loud mouth!" Rydel hisses. The door opens, and Ross, Riker, and Rocky join us. "Who's sucking who's face off?!?!" Rocky asks picking me up. "There is a little girl who shouldn't see things like that..." Ross says. "No one is getting kissed...." Raitlff says. "We'll be right back." Riker says.

They take me out into the hallway.  "What happened?" Ross asks, as Rocky sets me down. They all get down to their to my level, so if I lie, they could tell it by the looking in my eyes. "Ummm.... I can't tell you." I say, pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "Why not?" Riker asks. "Because I don't want those people to be mad out me." I say. Riker stands up. "Raitlff!  Rydel! Get your asses out here!" They glare at me.  "I didn't tell them." I say. "She didn't tell me. There is only one girl, and Ryland wouldn't have kissed her because they are from the same famliy, so it was you..... and all I'm going to say is, I'm not mad." Riker says. "But kissing in front of her is a no no." Rocky says.

Raitlff, and Rydel pick me up, and hug me. They kiss me. "I love you guys." I say, hugging them. "We love you too." They say. They set me set me down, and I sigh. "Whats wrong Pey?" Rydel asks. "Did Miss. Mary tell you when my birthday was?" I ask looking at everyone."Yeah. February 6th 2008. Oh my god!  Your birthday is this week. " Rocky says. He hugs me hard. "It is isn't? " Riker says. I nod my head. "Well what do you want to do?" Ryland asks me. "I don't know. I want it to be a huge surprise. " I say as I put my hands up in the air so Raitlff will pick me up.  He lifts me up, and then tosses me. He catches me, and hugs me. "Wanna go get some Ice Cream?" He asks me. "Um okay. Can one of the other peoples come?" I asks wrapping my arms around Raitlff's neck. "Yea. Who wants to come?" He asks. "I will." "Me too." Ryland, and Rocky say. "Okay. Go get ready you three." Raitlff says setting me down. "Okay. Wanna race to your room?" Ryland asks. I nod my head, and look at them. "Ready..... set..... GO!!" Rydel yells. We start to race off to my room. Ryland was first to get there, then me, and lastly Rocky.  "Get some shoes on Princess. I'll come back and get you in a few. Oh! And change. " Ryland says to me. "I'm gonna go back and talk to the guys." Rocky says before walking away. Ryland bends down to kiss my head, before walking away. I walk into my room, and pull out my new favorite shirt. It was a yellow shirt with the 1D logo, and the R5 logo in a big heart. I change out off my shirt, and put that one on. I place my dirty shirt into the pink, and blue hamper. I then change into my black stretchy pants on. I throw my other pants in the hamper. I go into my top drawer and pull out some orange socks. I put them on and then put my uggs. I hear a knock on my door, and Ryland enters. "Hey Pey. Ready?" He asks. "Yep." He holds his hand out and I grab it.

Rocky's pov:

"Get some shoes on Princess. I'll come back and get you in a few. Oh! And change. " Ryland says to Peyton. "I'm gonna go back and talk to the guys." I say before walking away. Ryland bends down to kiss Peyton's  head, before walking away.  I walk to where everyone else was at, and I look at them.  "What's up?" Riker asks. "Does anyone notice how close Peyton is getting to Ryland? Before I left I heard him call her princess, and he kissed her head. I thought that was a little wired." I say rubbing the back of my neck.