Chapter 5: Car Crash

Riker's pov: (Yeah! A new pov!)

I watch as Peyton falls asleep in my lap. "Night guys, I love you." She says before fully falling asleep. I smile and pick her up, with R5 prancing around on the floor. "Hey, man I'll take her up, if you want. " Ross volunteers. "Naw man. I wanna take her upstairs." I say. R5 follows me into Peyton's room. I change Peyton into her R5 pjs. I start to leave , when I feel Peyton grab my hand. "Riker,  will you please sleep with me? Please????" She asks. "Sure princess." I say.  "But let me go get changed into my pjs." I say.  "Okay." She says.  "R5!  Come here boy! Lay down with Peyton for a few mintues. " I say before whistling. He gets up, and curls up next to Peyton. "I'll be back in a second." I say before leaving her room.

I go into my room, and see my friend, Jade witing for me. "Babe, what took you sooooo long? You know I need you." She says,  before kissing me. "Babe... Jade.... No! I promised Peyton I'd be back in her room, to sleep with her." I say. She huffs. "Babe.... I can't. I like you, not love you. I'm sorry." I say. I walk out of my room, and back to Peyton's room. When she hears the door open, she looks up. "Riker... what took you so long?" She asks. "Someone held me up. Sorry. " I say snuggling down next to her.  " Night Pey." I say before kissing her head. "Night Riker. Can we get my hair cut tomorrow?" She asks snuggling closer to me. "Sure, princess." I say wrapping my arms around her. Just as we get settled in, R5 comes and joins us.

*The next morning*

" Riker get up!! Get up! Someone cut your hair!" Ryland yells. "Peyton come here." Ratliff says.  I bolt up. Everyone starts to laugh. "I will kill all of you, the next time you wake me up like this. And Ryland you're going first." I say. "If I had my way, you would've had water dumped on you, and Bob on you." Peyton says. "You little booger!" I say before I start tickling her.  "No!!! Stop!!! Please!!!" She says giggling. " Say you love me and I'm the best person in the world!" I say chuckling. " Fine!!!! Riker I love you,  and your the bestest person in the world. " Peyton says in between fits of laughter. " Lets get you changed so, we can go and get your hair cut." I say, hugging Peyton. " Delly, will you help me???" She asks.  "Yep, no problem." Rydel says shoving us out of the room.  I go into my room, and get changed. I hear knock on my door and its Peyton. "Hey Pey. What's up?" "Nothing." She says, attempting to climb up onto my bed with me. I lift her up, but upside down. "Hey!" She says giggling. I place her in my lap, and hug her. "I love you. Please tell me you know that, right?" I say, kissing her head. "Yes, I know that. And you know I love you too, right?" She asks. "Yes I do." I say, before she kisses my nose. "Hey!! That's mine." I say childishly. She giggles, and snuggles up to me. "Lets head downstairs. " I say, scooping her up.

We head downstairs, and I see Rydel on the phone crying. "Well, how am I suppose to tell her that?" She asks the person on the other line. "What did we miss?" I asks as I sit down next to Ellington. "I have no idea what's she rambling on about. All I know is that, somethings wrong at Carlos'." Ell says. "Okay." I say setting Peyton in Ellington's lap. "Hey wanna play?" Ross asks. "What game?" "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. " He says. "Sure, toss me a remote. " I say, as he tosses one. I catch it, and watch Ross pick the level. Peyton hugs my arm, and then sits back in Ellington's lap. I look out of the corner of my eye, and see Peyton snuggle up to Ratilff. (Again Ratliff and Ellington are the same person. Ratliff's first name is Ellington, and his last is Ratliff. Got it? Good.)

Rydel comes in, with tears streaming down her face. "That was Alexia. She was calling about Carlos." "Is he okay?" Ross asks pausing the game. "Not really. Carlos was on his way home from the  recording studio, and he got hit by a drunk driver. He's in the hospital, but that's not the worst news......" She says. "Kassia was in the car with him."

Whoa!! A huge cliffy!! Is Kassia dead, or alive? I can't tell you. Don't forget that Kassia was Peyton's older sister, kinda. So... hope you enjoyed and look out for the next chapter.. ~R5's Angle ~