Chapter 7: Maybe Later

Hey guys!! I had one or two guesses on the last chapter... and only one was right. Soo... if you know shh..... its a HUGE secret!!!! So yeah!!! Enjoy!!!!

Ratliff's pov:

"Shh.... Honey its going to be okay. I promise." I say hugging Peyton super tight. "Are you positive?" She asks wiping the tears off her cheeks. "I'm positive, honey. You've got us." I say hoping to raise her spirits up. She looks up at me. "Ratliff, I know you guys are here for ..... But Kassia was like my older sister I never had." She says before crying again. I pet her hair, as Rydel walks over to us. She kisses my head, and hugs Peyton and me. "Pey... its going to be okay. I promise." Rydel says. Peyton looks up at us, and hugs Rydel, and then me. "I love you guys." She says.

We get up, and Ross comes over. "Have you guys seen Riker, Rocky, or Ryland?" "No. Not at all." Rydel says.  "Because I saw the 'drunk' driver outside. He wasn't drunk. He hit them for revenge..." Ross says trailing off.  We hear yelling coming from outside. "I have a feeling that they're beatting him up because, he killed Kassia." Peyton says. "I think your right princess." I say. "Come on, guys." Ross says. "Ross, will you carry me?" Peyton asks, wiping the last tear off her face. "Yeah." He says before scooping her up, into his arms.

We get outside and see Riker, and Rocky punching the guy, while he's punching back. Ryland is standing by the hospital doors. He looks at us. "Give me Peyton!" He says, making the hurry up moment. Ross hands Peyton to Ryland. "Look, you need to get them off that man, okay?" Ryland asks Peyton. She nods her head, and then he sets her down. Peyton runs over to Riker, and Rocky, and literally sits right on the guy. Before the guys can hit her, they stop. "Pey?" Rocky asks. "What are you doing?" "Stopping you from hurting this man. " Peyton says, as the guy reaches up to grab her. Rocky grabs Peyton, before Riker kicks the guy in the balls. He groans, and falls to the ground. "Lets go home." Ross says. We all agree, and get into the van.

Peyton's pov:

"Ellington, when we get home can we look at the note?" I ask. "Princess, I honestly don't know. Probably not. I mean we need to wait until the time is right. " Ratliff says. I start to pout. "Honey don't pout." He says. I don't listen to him, I just keep pouting. "Peyton Rose Lynch, please don't pout." He repeats, but this time using my full name. "Why shouldn't I?" I ask sassing a little bit. "Because I told you so, and I'll tickle you." He says back. "No!" I say. I shouldn't have pushed it, because Ratilff starts to tickle me. "Stop!!! Ratliff please!!!" I say giggling. "Say that you love me and that you don't want to open that note until later." He says. "Okay! I love you, and that I won't open that note until later." I say. He stops tickling me.  "Hey Ell, can I hold Peyton for a second?" Ryland asks. "Yeah, buckle her up with you though." He says before handing me over to Ryland. Ryland lifts me up over Ross, who was crawling over to Riker, to sit by him. Ryland sets me in his lap, and buckles me in. "So... We all agree not to open the letter until Riker or Rydel thinks the time is right?" Ryland says wrapping his arms around me. "Agreed." Everyone says. "Not agree." I say quietly. "Why not?" "Because I want to know who my older brother is." I say. "I don't think the time is right, because you will want to met the family, and then you would leave us.." Ross says before crying. "Rossy I won't leave you guys. Remember what Kassia said? 'He's closer than you think. ' I don't know what that means, but who knows, it could be Carlos, or someone." I say. Everyone tries to hold in a laugh, when I call Ross, Rossy. "Hey! Thats her nickname for me. Just hers! " Ross says as his cheeks flush. Everyone laughs. "Ross, that's pretty funny! " Ratliff says. Since my legs are slightly free, I kick Ratliff on his shin. "Oww.. Little girl has a strong kick." He says rubbing his shin. "I used to play soccer." I say. "Hey, if we enroll her in preschool, she can play again!" Rydel says, hugging Ratliff's arm. I growl at her, causing her to let go of him.  "He's mine!" I say. "Not yours!" She looks upset, and then leans over to kiss my head. "He's yours for now." She says. I smile, and hug her.  She sits back down between Rocky, and Ratliff. "I hate having sooo many brothers." Rydel says before sighing. I snuggle up to Ryland's side, before falling asleep.

*1 hour later*

Like damn you can be the one that can mess me up,
you can be the one that can break me
All them other girls said they had enough
You can be the one that'll take me
I was solo living YOLO til you blew my mind
Like Damn you can be the one that can mess me up
I can't let you
Can't let you pass me by
Oh, ohh, oh, oh
Can't let you pass me by
ohh,oh,oh,oh,oh
I can't let you pass me by

I wake up, and rub my eyes. "Geez! Can't a girl get some sleep?" I asks grumpy. "Well someone's a bit grumpy. " Rocky says. "I hate being woken up." "That makes the two of us." Riker says sleepy. Ryland unbuckles us, and I crawl over to Riker. How? By the bridge of knees, and Ross picking me up, and setting me in Riker's lap. "Ready to go inside princess?" He asks, stepping out of the car. "Can you set me down?" I ask. "Sure." He places me on the lightly snowed on pathway. As soon as my feet hit the ground I'm off.  Just before I get to the door, Ryland opens it. I race upstairs to my room. Once, I'm inside I grab my back pack. I slowly unzip it, and look for the letter. There in the bottom off my bag was the letter. I pick it up, and look at it. I start to sound out the words. "To Pe..Pe..Peyton." Well I can read!  A little bit.

Rocky's pov:

As soon as Peyton is out of Riker's arms, she takes off running to her room. Why? The letter! "You guys! Peyton is after the letter!" I yell already running into the house. I hear them all start to run in after me. Riker, and I start shoving up the stairs. When we all reach her room, Ross crashes into us. I open Peyton's door. She had the letter in her small hands, and she was about to open it. "Peyton Don't!" Ryland yells, grabbing the letter and handing it to Riker. "No!! I need to know!! Give me it!" Peyton says before crying. "Honey you'll get-" "I hate you guys!!" She yells.

Whoa!! So guys that got interesting .... So what do you think is going to happen next? Will they let her see the letter or will she never know until later in the book. So I hope you guys enjoyed, bye!! Look out for the next chapter!! ~R5's Angle ~