s e v e n t e e n

say the n a m e

phil looked a mess.

his shirt was smeared with dirt. his lip was busted and purple. dried blood caked under his nose, and his right eye was swollen nearly shut. dan stared at him in awe as the boy continued to kiss his fingertips.

"wh-what hap-ppened?" he asked, pulling his hand away, feeling a bit awkward.

"well," phil sighed. "that pretty boy you've got wrapped around your finger happened. thanks for telling him, by the way."

dan flushed. "h-he did th-this t-t-to you?" phil nodded. "oh. d-did you hi-hit him b-back?"

phil snorted. "of course not. didn't want you to be upset with me," he gingerly wiped a finger under his nose, wincing. "god, for fuck's sake. that boy of yours has got some strength."

dan chewed on the inside of his cheek, hesitating before standing up. "c-come with-th me. i'll c-cl-clean y-you up-p."

phil wordlessly obliged, sliding off the bed and following dan into the bathroom. he had phil sit on the toilet as he ran a washcloth under the sink. he pushed Phil's hair out of his face, mumbling a small apology when phil hissed in pain.

"y-you need t-to dye yo-your hair soon. i-i'm s-seeing some gi-ginger hidden in th-th-there." dan teased lightly, dragging the cloth across phil's forhead.

"it's brown hair, thank you very much," phil defended harshly. "i'll dye it when i feel like dyeing it."

dan's smile quickly fades from his face and he cleared his throat continuing to dab the wet cloth on phil's face, moving to his cut lip. phil sighed heavily.

"i'm sorry baby, i'm just in a lot of pain at the moment. i'll be a bit snappy."

"i- um, i-it's ok-kay," dan mumbled, refusing to meet the boy's eyes.

"hey," phil placed his fingers under dan's chin and made him look at him. "i'm sorry," he whispered.

dan shuffled uncomfortably, his eyes flickering to phil's lips. a smirk formed and dan's cheeks went ablaze.

"if you want to kiss me, don't just stare at my lips, do it," phil teased.

"a-actually, th-there's st-till quite a bit-t of blood on y-your lips th-that i'm in th-th-the process of c-cl-cleaning off, s-so i'd really ap-ppreciate i-it if you d-di-didn't get cocky with me." dan muttered under his breath, but loud enough for phil to hear.

"my, my, you are snippy today," phil chuckled, leaning back unexpectedly and making dan lose his balance momentarily.

"because you p-potentially j-ju-just ruined my fucking r-relationship, you p-pr-prick." dan spit, glaring up at phil.

shock was apparent in phil's eyes for a split second; so little time dan wasn't sure even phil registered it was there, before another smirk made its way onto his face. "do you really like him as much as you're letting on? cause something tells me you just needed someone to use in order to forget about me. and we all know how you feel about me, baby."

anger bubbled in dan's stomach. "shut the fuck up, phil lester. not everything is about you - especially not my relationship."

phil's eyebrows shot up, this time not bothering to hide his surprise. "you didn't stutter, nice. i should get you riled up more often." he winked.

dan grabbed the rubbing alcohol from the medicine cabinet and poured some onto the rag, pressing it to phil's lip with no warning. he yelped, trying to lean away from it, but dan persisted.

"ow- dan! what the fuck are you doing? that fucking hurts!"

"oh, i never would have th-thought." dan spit, narrowing his eyes and pressing harder.

phil hissed and tried grabbing the rag, but dan swatted his hand away. "oh, for fuck's- dan!" he shouted, gripping dan's wrist tightly and pulling it away.

"what?" phil said nothing, only stared at dan, his eyes darting across his face. "don't just fucking stare at me, phil! if you're going to be an asshole, you n-need an explanation." phil stayed silent, and dan grew angrier. "fucking-" he ripped his hand from phil's grip and threw the rag at his chest. "clean your own shit up,"

he turned to leave, but once again his wrist was caught by phil's hand, preventing him from hiding in reagan's room for the rest of his time there. dan was ready to begin screaming at phil when he was pulled further into the bathroom and pinned against the counter. phil's eyes were dark at they stared at dan; the boy wasn't sure if it was anger or something else. he stared back in silence for a few moments before beginning to struggle.

"phil' let me go," he demanded, but phil's grip only became tighter. "ph- ah- ph-phil, you're h-hurting m-me,"

phil's grip immediately lessoned, and dan yanked his hand away and clenched them at his sides. "what the hell happened to you, lester?"

"you happened to me. and it's pissing me off." phil whispered. his eyes were locked on dan's lips, making dan scoff.

"if you want to kiss me, don't just stare at my lips, do it." dan mocked.

phil chuckled, pressing his forehead against the smaller boy's. "i'm not afraid to, and you know that, baby."

suddenly, the fire in dan was gone. he was afraid to open his mouth now; he knew he would stutter if he did. "i'm sure y-you w-wi-will,"

phil cooed. "baby's nervous again, isn't he?"

dan rolled his eyes. he was shaking, and he was sure phil could feel it too. "f-fuck off, ph-phil. you w-wouldnt k-ki-ss me, not af-fter what c-corey did t-t-to you,"

"i will, don't even think for a second that i wouldn't risk getting killed just to kiss you again."

"then do it," dan whispered.

"gladly,"

before dan had a chance to say anything else, phil gripped dan's waist tightly as pressed his lips to his.

do u guys want me to write character chapters so you know a bit more about them? like reagan phil and corey? let me know!