n i n e

as dan stared at his reflection in the mirror, he couldn't figure out why he was so nervous.

"it's because you like him, you buffoon," reagan stated, resting her chin on his shoulder. "it will be fine. just wait, maybe you'll even get laid tonight."

dan giggled, messing with his hair a bit. "s-says the v-virgin,"

she gaped, shoving him. "says you! you're the person who'll never know what it's like to have your dick in someone!"

"what's th-that supposed t-to mean?" dan shrieked, making reagan laugh loudly.

"sweetheart, do you honestly think you're a top?" dan nodded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "no. i'm sorry, but you're wrong."

dan pouted, looking back at his reflection. he didn't look like a bottom, did he? he definitely didn't think so.

the doorbell rang from downstairs and dan turned to his friend, his eyes wide in panic. "i'm n-not ready."

reagan shook her head, slapping his shoulder playfully. "grow a pair and get ready, because this is happening."

she ran downstairs to answer the door and dan turned back to his reflection one more time, playing with his hair and throwing on a hoodie, sighing loudly and leaving his room. his phone lit up with a text as he picked it up, and his heart leapt into his throat at phil's name on the screen.

phil: so corey, huh? didn't think youd move on from me that quickly.

dan huffed, typing out a response.

me: leave me be, lester. let me have this, please

he shut off his phone and shoved it in his pocket, wiping his hands on his jeans and walking down the stairs, smiling timidly at corey.

"wow, hey," corey breathed, standing up as soon as he saw dan. "you look nice."

dan blushed, looking down at his outfit. "i'm w-wearing nothing bu-but b-black," he giggled as corey turned as red as him.

"w-well, i was just t-trying to-" he began.

"a-are you m-mocking me?" he teased, walking closer.

corey's eyes went wide, and he shook his head frantically. "n-no! oh, god, am i? shit, i'm sorry, i-i'm just really nervous."

"sh-shut up, i was t-t-teasing you," dan said, elbowing him shyly.

"oh. oh. okay, cool," corey rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "um, should we get going, then?"

dan nodded, waving to reagan and following the boy out of the house. reagan blew a kiss and wiped fake tears from her eyes. "i can't believe it, my baby's gonna be a man after tonight,"

dan flipped her off, face red as he shook his head at corey, who was giving him a strange look. "d-don't even bo-bother ask-king," he mumbled, getting into the car. "we're here t-to have f-fun,"

----an----
okay what the fuck is this trash
first of all, its been like ten years since i've updated (sorry about that) and second, i appear to have lost all ability to write good content??? in so sorry???

i have a good long weekend so ill try to update more and maybe i will regain my so-called "talent" in that time

also hmu so i feel like i have friends
kik: planetaryphan

hope you liked this sad attempt at an update guys thanks for not giving up on me lmao bye xx