t h i r t e e n

so before a (FUCKI)n(G)i(NASNE)ce chapter, can we just take a moment to appreciate how fucking DUMB i can be

like,,,

who the fuCk,,

who the fuCk,,

is that STUPID

is that STUPID

follow me on twitter for more top notch content 😩👌👌

what do you think of laser tag?" corey asked, running his fingers through dan's hair.

dan shrugged. "i d-don't really kn-know. i-i've never been. b-but it look-ks f-fun,"

corey's hand stopped moving, and dan made a smile whine of protest. "you've never been laser tagging?!"

dan blushed. "n-no,"

corey watched him. "i think you're so beautiful," he said.

dan's face tinted more. "th-that was quite ra-random," he giggled. 

corey shook his head, his turn to blush. "s-sorry," he grinned and stood, holding out his hand. "anyway, get up, we're going laser tagging."

"wh-what, n-now?" dan asked his eyes widening. corey nodded. "i-i s-st-still need to st-straight-ten my h-hair! i haven't e-even sh-showered, c-corey!"

"you look fine. get some shoes on and meet me downstairs, alright?" corey pressed a kiss to dan's cheek and left his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

dan whimpered and walked to his window, opening it and throwing a pebble at the window across from him. shortly after, the window opened and reagan's face poked out.

"how d-do i look?" dan whispered harshly.

reagan stared at him. "your hair is curly and you've been wearing that shirt for the past three days."

"oh, i-i sh-should prob-bably ch-change my shirt, th-then." he looked down at what he was wearing. there was a weird white stain right above his belly button.

"why do you need to know?" reagan asked, looking bored.

"c-corey is t-taking me on a-a dat-te!" he answered, tugging on his hair. he heard corey call him from downstairs.

reagan perked up, suddenly more interested. "ooh, a date, eh? where's he taking you?"

"l-laser ta-tagging," he brought his hands back to the window. "i-i've got to g-go. h-he's c-calling me,"

"dan, i should probably tell you-" reagan's face was pale.

"i-i'm sorry, b-but i really n-need to ch-change. b-bye," dan rushed, slamming the window closed.

he hurried across the room and pulled off his shirt, putting on some deodorant and slipping on a random shirt from his wardrobe. he grabbed his shoes and left his room, nearly tripping as he ran down the stairs.

corey's eyebrows raised at him. "you changed your shirt?"

"th-there was a s-st-stain on it," he mumbled, putting his shoes on.

"huh, alrighty," corey said, chewing on his lip. "you ready, then?"

dan nodded. "y-yeah,"

he followed his boyfriend out the door and into the car, buckling up and smiling at corey as he began to back out of the drive. his phone buzzed in his lap multiple times before dan gave in and checked it.

"who is it?" corey asked, turning left.

"r-reagan," he answered, unlocking his phone.

"dan," corey began, looking at the boy for a moment. "you and reagan. you, don't have anything going on between you two, right?"

dan snorted, letting out a small giggle before noticing he was being serious. "oh. n-no! c-corey, i-i'm gay, tr-trust me. reagan is n-no-nothing but m-my b-best fr-friend,"

corey nodded, staying silent, making dan's eyebrows furrow.

calm down, please.

he looked back at his phone, his heart dropping at the messages.

britney bitch: dan!!!
britney bitch: DAN
britney bitch: i was tryInG to tell you something very important and you fucking shut the window you biTcH
britney bitch: phiL
britney bitch: PHIL IS AT THE LASER TAG PLACE

dan dropped his phone on his lap.

oh.