s e v e n

look at me being irresponsible and double updating

dan scrambled out of phil's room, red-faced and hot. he knew the marks on his neck weren't going to be very easy to hide, but all that really mattered was hiding them from johnathon, who could easily beat his ass.

he raced down the stairs, locking eyes with johnathon, who looked about ready to explode. he looked at reagan beside him and she stared at his neck with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open.

"i'm going to go check on phil," johnathon seethed, harshly bumping dan's shoulder as he breezed past, stomping up the stairs. reagan grabbed dan's arm and pulled him out back, where no one was.

"do not tell me that those hickies are from my brother," she shrieked quietly. "tell me you had those when you walked through the door." when dan said nothing, her eyes grew impossible wider. "dan! do you have any idea how screwed you are if.anyone finds out? you're sixteen! he's nineteen! that shit is illegal!"

dan gulped. "o-oh,"

"don't 'oh' me! if johnathon is angry enough, he is going to tell the police himself! jesus, phil better be a great fucking liar to get out of this mess," she groaned, rubbing her temples.

dan kicked a pinecone off the porch, sniffling. reagan sighed.

"look dan, i know you really like phil, and him kissing you like that had to have been great for you. but that isn't okay. phil could get in serious trouble if the authorities get involved. this is going to sound crazy, but you need to try to get over him. it's for the best."

dan looked up at her, opening his mouth to bite back. she put her hand up.

"don't argue with me here, dan. it's either you find someone else to fall in love with, or you and phil try to sneak around until you're legal. and if you get caught, he'll get arrested, and you won't see him again."

dan huffed, nodding. "fine. i w-won't sneak a-ar-around."

reagan smiled. "that's my sweet little gay baby!" dan scowled at her. "i'm joking. you're not little at all," she grabbed his hand. "c'mon, let's get inside."

----an----
i hope you know i procrastinated on my homework for you guys