21 || 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Did I just hear Kri correctly? Looking at Raph's reaction can only tell me if it's something good or bad. His face says it all... good and bad. He steps back a step and puts both hands on his head.

"What's going on?" Kitty's attention was grabbed by the scene.

"I'm..." Kristen's hands shake more, her cheeks boiling. A blanket of horrible feelings.

"You're what?" Regan adds.

Criss mumbles. "Oh..." We set eyes on the girl beside Leonardo. She leaned on the back of the couch while looking Kri up and down. "Adrien..." She whispers. "Kristen's pregnant."

I gasp softly and see Raphael sitting on the couch refusing to look up to any one of us.

"Impossible," Said Leo

"Turns out it isn't." Raph looks over his shoulder.

"It has to be unreal." Faith implored. "Kri, how could you do something so foolish at this time?!"

"Stop, it wasn't just her, it was me too." Raph stood up.

"When did this happen?" Donnie asked.

"A week... and three days ago," Kri answered with guilt.

"A week?" Donnie said. "Fertility can't be that short!"

"Are you crazy?" Kitty steps closer to her. "This could kill you."

"We didn't know it was possible!" Kristen yelled at her.

"What a load of horse--" Kitty hissed.

"Shut up!! Everyone settle down!" Leo called out to his group in the house. "I'll discuss this with Raph, Donnie, and Mikey. No more arguing."

****

Leo rubs his temple with an arm hugged to his chest, he now was worried about two things. Being somewhere away from the infected and now Kri carrying a--a baby. "Raph," He looks up to him sitting on his bed. "This is a live-or-die situation for her."

"I think I know that, Leo," Raph says. "I thought her body would reject my--my sperm!"

Don gladly explained this to his brothers. To them, it sounded like he was speaking another language. "I thought that interspecies reproduction was impossible, but the science I did back home show human DNA. And our DNA is not so different. I studied for years and our chain is almost the same as a human. Our blood is O negative and humans can have other types; we do not have plasma, it's rare but... still human."

"We can reproduce with humans," Leo confirmed to himself. "It's been a week and Kristen already found out. That means our 'seed' is fast-acting."

Don nodded. "You're right."

"We'll figure something out, guys." Says Leo. "But there is something else that needs your attention. I spoke with Tobias."

"About what?" Raph nudges Leo's arm.

"He wants us out of here by the end of the week," Leo said sadly.

"What?" Raph grew aggressive. "He can't do that."

"He can... Tobias thinks we caused Parker's death. He believes we're a bad influence on the kids and everyone else here. He says were monsters."

"I only went out once! It was just a stupid accident." Mikey ranted. "I wanted to take my mind off the Dead."

"I'll talk to him myself." Raph blurts. "He is not kickin' me, Kri, or my family out of Hopeswell."

"Tobias is strict, Raph-- a temper," Leo told him. "From now on... Kri can't do anything too stressful."