16 || 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Was history seriously repeating itself right here? Being torn up not by one crazy animal-like thing, but more. I'm grateful I reacted at the right time or this weak pack of wolves could have targeted my still recovering stump and have had the chance of drawing blood. With a quick swipe of my front paw, I snapped the spine of one of the wolves, killing it instantly.

Criss and Kitty assisted my presence by taking out their daggers or firing a rifle at the heads of the enemies of our travel. I'm also grateful I have my family here to defend me when I need it. It's an honor to help protect them, too. I snort as I did a small bounce and limp in my walk back to the group, Leo sighed with relief and pats my head once.

"Stop trying to get yourself killed." He chuckles looking at the alpha with the broken back. "At least we'll be eating tonight." He approaches. Leo didn't even take a look at the details of the fur or check for bites, he immediately dragged the body of the dog onto the road. Mikey decides to walk along with his brother, taking over with a conversation, but the voices faded because Donnie came at my eye level.

"You all right?" He asked.

"Yes." I noticed Don was more preoccupied, more disturbed than usual.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm okay."

"She's good, Donnie." Leo grinned. "Come on. We're almost there."

"Just think," Mikey says with the wolf dangling over both shoulders. "We might feel the comfort of beds again, maybe back to brushing our teeth."

"I want that back so much." Faith breathed. "I already feel a cavity forming."

Then, we started walking again. Soon enough, dark clouds hovered over us and hid away the sun we loved. Snow? Rain? Frozen rain? I wasn't sure... I did smell the moisture of pure, freshwater.

"Rain in for us?" Rocksteady asked, looking up at the sky.

"Possibly," Donnie says replied.

The clouds were gathering together to make one that had us stand in its shadow-- it's a giant. While strolling the road, the only ones who never spoke throughout the new conversation were Raph and Kristen. Whether they were mad or not feeling the mood of talking, we let them be. It was mostly the girls bonding.

"I do miss kickboxing..." Kitty went in deep thought of her past. "Learning something new all the time."

"I miss my art studio," Regan adds, thinking about her old paintbrushes, chalk, oil pastels, and much more.

I realized that all the girls were in the back of the group, even Kristen which made me smile. She was silent when the rain began to sprinkle upon us. I could feel the light water tapping on my muzzle.

"My computer... and texting." Said Faith.

It was silent for a few moments during the light rainfall. Kitty decides to break the silence by saying, "... I miss my vibrator," Kitty smirked.

"Oh!" Faith looked at her with a small laugh. We giggled quietly and made sure the boys ahead didn't look back. Regan and I snorted, and Patience held in her laugh.

"Oh my god!" Regan exclaimed.

Each girl including myself fell quiet, but then, Criss blurted out something that made us lose it. "Me too..." Criss blurts.

Right away, we laughed a lot louder.

"What's so funny?" Bebop asked, looking toward the back of the group.

"Just swapping war stories, Beebs." Patience chuckled.

Regan and I look at each other again and can't help but continue to laugh. Kitty shook her head with a smile, and the others were wiping away their tears of joy.