─ ◉ ─「𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 」─ ◉ ─

●❯────────────────❮●

Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ 2:
Sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀs

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

●❯────────────────❮●

》 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟸/𝟽 《

* * * *

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

AFTER SPLINTER UNEXPECTEDLY passes away, Leonardo, the great leader of his group does his best to lead his family without his father's guidance.
  Struggling in the apocalypse, Leo makes challenging decisions to get his family across New York and Pennsylvania to find shelter to ensure a better life with infected walking the earth.
  He just hopes that his group isn't broken. All Leo wants is a future of civilization for his new friends and family.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

I only own Osa and additional chacracters belong to other users on this app.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️  Ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⚠️

This fanfiction contains graphic and sexual content. Be aware of blood and gore, foul language, and mental illnesses. Please, read at your own risk for it may be sensitive for some viewers.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! I wanted to create a graphic fanfiction filled with a ton of action. Enjoy the Mutant Apocalypse series!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

A gunshot echoed and I no longer felt pressure on my ankle. 

"Oh, my God!" There was the first voice. "Osa! We're right here!"

"Hold her down, hold her down!" A voice said to another.

"What are you doing?!" A female asked.

"Giving her a chance," replied the first one. "It's my fault." 

"Leo, she's dying! Do it quickly!" One was very familiar.

I was whimpering, crying, and my body was going into shock.

"This is the only way we're keeping you alive, Osa!" The first voice says.

Right here without knowing it, I was getting a temperature. And the sound of a blade caused me to open my eyes and see blurry figures hovering over me. I'm just glad that the attack from the Stalker had finally ended, but the pain was not gone.

The second I felt immense pressure on my leg after a blade sliced my limb in two, my eyes simply roll to the back of my head, and I relaxed.

****

I kept going in and out of consciousness as my friends started working on me. I couldn't open my eyes, but I could hear and smell them.

"Her temperature is 102. 8. Can that be right?" Said a female voice. That must have been Patience.

"That's an old thermometer..." Whimpers the second one. I can smell my blood on Donnie. He must be drenched in it.

"She's losing too much blood. We need something to cauterize the stump." An older male spoke. "Mikey, go look in the laundry room for anything that can burn. Like an iron."

"On my way." He replied.

I whined gently, still feeling the piercing pain.

...

One hand is on my head, another on my right knee as everything was swelling and pulsing. A waterfall of blood is going through the sheets, and my rosy cheeks were flushed white.

"Hurry up!" The closest voice bellowed.

One of the group members came back in with a bag full of wraps and thick gauze to stop the bleeding.

Michelangelo returned empty-handed, saying there was no iron to burn the skin. I heard clanking from a belt and some shuffling from pillows and sheets.

There are so many things going on at once, so it must be the whole group in one cell. But the belt seemed like it wasn't going to help...

I felt needles of a syringe meet my skin with cold penicillin going through my veins, one large needle in the crease of an arm, and a tube being connected to IV bags. The commotion quiets down with everyone gaining new hope after seeing the medical equipment. 

My blood is covering up everything; the floor, bed, the girl's hands of the girls and Splinter cleared most of the cell.

The only ones who were left in here with me were Donnie, Kristen, Patience, and Regan.

While Donnie tended to my massive wound, the girls were cleaning up what they could.

I could smell rubbing alcohol before feeling my leg sting like a thousand bees. Then, I could feel a suturing needle, gauze dabbing my flesh, and finally, my leg was being wrapped up tightly.

I don't remember much.

****

**** = scene change

Answers for MA Book 1 quiz.

Q1- A
Q2- B
Q3- False
Q4- C
Q5- D
Q6- A
Q7- B
Q8- A
Q9- C
Q10- B
Q11- C
Q12- A
Q13- True
Q14- C
Q15- B