Chapter 32

Daniel's P.O.V.

My anger flared as Brett moved to throw his first punch. I grabbed his wrist twisting it shoving him back. He was too cocky it showed in his fight. He gave away every move three seconds before he started.

"My sister fights better than you," I taunt causing him to step forward into my foot sending him to the floor. I went to get on top of him but he kicked him foot into my ribs sending me flying onto my back. The floor was hard causing small pulses of pain that start in my ribs to echo through my back.

I went to get up, but was a fraction too late as he climbed on top and went to swing at my face. I grabbed his fist twisting it until he couldn't move. I then threw my hips up sending him tumbling off of me. The positions were now switched.

My instincts were telling me to beat his face into an unrecognizable, bloody pulp, but I knew Ella would be mad. While I debated this, his fist slammed into my face. My head turned to the left before snapping back to look at Brett. He had a smirk on. He went to punch again, but I grabbed his arm and sat on my knees. I flipped his body so he lay on his stomach. I grabbed both arms and straining them up towards his head after twisting them behind his back.

I stopped an inch before they would dislocate. Brett was struggling to pull his arms back down, but I wasn't going to give. I held them in place, he struggled a fair bit then finally slumped against the ground.

"I take this as you give up?" I asked in a condescending tone.

"Just get off of me." he grumbled angrily.

"Nope, I need to hear your submission first."

"Fine," he grunt out, " I give."

I smirked and lift my body off of his releasing his arms. I walk to Kaleb in the corner and we smiled at each other. I step out of the ring and he pats me on the back in congratulations. Before I could react Ella threw her body at me and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need a hospital?" Ella fired questions in the fasted tongue I have ever seen.

"Ella I am fine," I comfort hugging her back.

"Good," she sighed.

"Hey Ella remember that 50 I bet he would win?" Kaleb joked.

I felt Ella unwrap herself from me. She walked to Kaleb an kissed him.

"Yep, I accept that payment," he boasted after.

I swung fast and hard at his shoulder. My fist made contact, the hit echoing in the empty gym.

"That is my sister you are talking about." I gagged out.

"Ow, doesn't mean you kill me."

"Well," I pretend to ponder the thought.

"No you will not," Ella jumped in glaring at me. I ruffled her hair, and set my arm around her shoulders.

Brett and Alex walked over. I still didn't like the guy, so I took a slight step forward. Ella hit me and walked to Brett wrapping him in a hug.

"Good fight, I guess I should have taken the fight more serious," Brett said setting his one arm out to shake my hand, the other still holding Ella in a hug.

"Thanks," I set my hand in his and firmly shook it.

"I guess we should head back and plan," Brett sighed.

"Yep," Kaleb said from beside me. I look over to watch him glare at Alex, Alex returning the deadly glare.

"Both of you stop the glares before I make sure you cannot glare." Ella said, pulling out of the hug.

"You could not do anything," Alex said, both continuing to glare.

Ella looks at both, and simply walks to the door. Brett looks at me questing, I shook my head. She had something up her sleeve. I elbowed Kaleb, Brett copying with Alex and we all headed back to the hotel.

We got back to the room and Ella sat laughing with Grace. Kaleb walked towards Ella and Alex towards Grace. Both girls glared at them, stopping them.

"What?" Alex asked.

Grace simply turned back to Ella and began chatting about some show or something. I let out a chuckle.

"This is her threat, damn she is better than I thought." Brett whispered to me.

"Yeah, that's my baby sister," I added with a chuckle.

"Come on Ella, he started it," Kaleb whined.

Ella simply rolled her eyes. "Grace why don't we go to your room, without annoying boyfriends?"

"Yeah let's go," Grace agreed, and both girls got up and left, the boys walking behind like lost puppies.

"Those two are a force to be reckoned with," Brett said shaking his head.

"I can agree on that. So why don't we talk strategies while dumb and dumber try to apologize"

Brett nods but says nothing. He walks to a black bag that I assume was his, and grabbed out some folders. He threw them on the desk and opened a few.

"I do not know how much you know about William, so here are some basics." I looked at the sheet, lists of contacts, drug deals, weapon transfers were recorded with one signature, Williams. "He is the leader of one of the bigger mafia's in Italy."

My face paled, that was who had my sister. My anger spiked at the fact that no one knew this. "How did you figure this out." I asked.

"Well," he scratched the back of his neck, "I am a leader of the biggest gang in Australia."

I was shocked. I quickly masked my face and looked at the next sheet. It held details of a large cocaine deal happening here in Ecuador. "This is your plan isn't it." I asked holding up the sheet.

"Yeah, a simple bust, and shot." he explained.

I didn't need to ask about the shot, it was clear he had his own vendetta against William, and the look on his face, says William will not get out alive.

"I guess William better watch his back." I said

"It doesn't matter if he watches it, he will end up dead either way." Brett said gruffly, his eyes ablaze with determination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions...... So I know this has been a long time expected update. Here it is, I think we might be starting our Chapter countdown. I think there will be 2 or 3 more chapters and an epilogue.

I am so excited for summer break. I cannot wait any longer. Though what I really cannot wait for is leaving for an exchange in Italy for a year in September.

I love you all. Don't forget to...

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~