Chapter 9

I woke up to the sun shinning in my window. I groaned and slowly got out of bed. I walked down the stairs to see my brothers and grandfather sitting at the island planning something.

"Hey guys" I said yawning.

Everett turned around to face me "hey El, how was your sleep?"

"Fine, I guess" I said "so what's for breakfast?"

Without even looking Daniel replied "there are waffles in the oven" and like that I made my run to the fridge.

I grabbed out the waffles and piled chocolate syrup and whip creme on top. "Mmmmmm" I moaned as. I stuffed the first bite in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ev and Daniel shaking their heads.

When I finished my heavenly breakfast I was about to go upstairs when Daniel said "Ella did you have fruits or vegetables"

I turned around to see him smirking so I gave him one of my own "yep"

"No you didn't Ella go eat some" Daniel retorted.

"But I did because chocolate comes from cocoa, and cocoa is a plant and plants are vegetables therefore chocolate is a vegetable" and before he could reply I skipped out of the kitchen hearing Everett laugh his butt off.

I picked up my phone off the charger and looked at the time 9:42. I decided Kaleb should be up and I could hangout with him.

Hey K u want to hangout 2day?

I set my phone on the bed and went to choose an outfit. I finally decided on a light purple crop top and ripped white jean shorts. I looked at my phone to see his reply.

Sure babe be there in 5

I checked when he texted that and realized he would be hear any second. I quickly grabbed my light purple toms and headed downstairs.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rings. I answer the door to see Kaleb in a tight black t-shirt that shows his 8 pack and blue jeans.

"Hey K" I said

"Hey baby girl how are you?" He asked

"Great now that your here. You?"

"My day got so much better when I saw your beautiful smile" he compliments and I blush again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions I am so so so so so so so so sorry for the late update but this writer block is killing me. I will probably have her kidnapped in the next chapter so I hop it will be soon

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~