Chapter 8

I looked at Everett "no Ella you can't" he started freaking out "Daniel will figure somethi-"

He was cut off by a large bang heard outside my door. Daniel burst into the room. "Ella you are not even trying that, I have already figured it out" he sai almost yelling.

"Daniel you have seen what they can do" I said holding back a sob "I can't let you get hurt it's the o-"

That was when Daniel late his cool "NO ITS NOT THE ONLY WAY ELLA I HAVE BEEN HELL BENT ON FINDING A SOLUTION AND I DID. IF YOU WONT LISTEN I WILL TIE YOU TO YOUR BED BEFORE I LET YOU TRY SOMETHING THAT STUPID." he stood there livid his eyes a blaze with anger. "You. Will. Not. Leave. This. House." He said back to his calm state that contradicted his body language.

With that he spun on his heel and stomped out of my room slamming the door.

Everett looked at me with an expression filled with pity and sadness. I couldn't take it. "I need sometime alone" I muttered as I reached for the door.

Everett caught my arm and warningly started "Ella"

I pulled my arm out "no Everett I need to think but I promise I will be back." I said sincerely. He nodded sadly and I left my room closing the door and heading to my parents room.

I climbed out the window like I did this summer and sat on the roof. I pulled my knees into my chest wrapping my arms around them and setting my head on my knees.

I felt tears flow down my face and sobs shake through my body. I don't know how long I was crying but I know when my eyes dried my body was shivering and the moon was high in the sky.

I look up at the stars and start talking to my parents. "Mom dad" I started my voice hoarse and cracking "I don't know what to do, I want to keep them safe but also happy. If I leave they won't be happy, if I stay they won't be safe. Please help me." I ended in a whisper my tone sounding of defeat.

I set my head on my knees again and faced away from my parents window. I lifted my head up as I felt warm arms circle me in a hug.

"Ella" Daniels voice sounded soft and caring "I know you want to keep us safe," he sighed "but as your older brother I can't let you do that. Ella me and Everett would rather be in harms way than lose another family member," he paused and hugged me tighter "especially if it is you we might lose"

I leaned my head on his chest and gave up on my plan saying "I trust you" and just like that I fell asleep in Daniels protective arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions. I am so sorry for the late update. I know you all want to kill me right now but I have a six hour babysitting job, an online course, an Italian course and swimming right now. So to say my life is busy would be an understatement. Thanks for all the support hope you like it.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~