Chapter 18

Kaleb's P.O.V.

I sat across from him again today, as the days past he seemed to look worse. His black hair was too long and all over the place, his brown eyes seemed to be dyed black with the crimes he has seen and committed. "How did meeting Mario go?" he asked his expression not changing from its scowl. 

"He got us a location I just came to say thanks and goodbye" My voice gruff, I could not stand being in here but I did it for Ella. I would do anything to get her back. 

"Don't" He said as I went to get up.

"Why not I know where she is I am going to get her." I spat at him my fists clenching at his suggestion. 

"You cannot just buy a commercial flight to Italy and expect him not to notice," my dad pointed out. "You have to get in here without him noticing, if I know anything it is that he is watching you and will jump countries when he finds out you are coming."

"Fine I will figure out how to get in without him knowing but this is still goodbye" I turned on my heel and walked out. 

As the door was shut I heard a sigh and, "goodbye my son"

Getting out of the prison I kicked the tire of my car, unfortunately my dad was right, I could not just buy a plane ticket to Venice and leave unannounced I needed a reason to leave. I thought over my plan as I drove to Ella's house maybe Daniel could help. 

I parked the truck and got out walking up to the door and walking in. Daniel sat in the living room running a stressed and shaking hand through his hair. His hand sported a white bandage. 

"Hey man what happened?" I questioned pointing to his hand. 

"I decided I was too good for a wrap," He said trying to chuckle, but I understood. He tried taking out his rage too quick. 

"Well how is the law going" I knew he was just trying to be safe but he should know as well as I do they cant and wont do anything. 

"I hate admitting this but not good."He said deflated.

"Well then let me lighten your spirits," I said glad I could finally get him on the other side of the law helping me. "I got the exact location of Ella I just need a plan to get there without anyone noticing."

"WHAT," he exclaimed his head quickly shooting up to glance into my eyes searching for a lie. "where is she?"

"She is in Venice"

"Why would she be there?" 

"What is going on" A gruff voice sounded behind me. I turned to see Ella's grandfather, his olive skin seemed lighter and sunk deep into his face with worry. He sat down on the couch with Daniel and raised his eyebrow still awaiting his answer. 

"Well we found Ella but we need to get there without them finding out." Daniel running a hand through his hair. 

Luca, Ella's Grandfather, sat silently for a few minutes his face every so often would scrunch together as if to criticize an idea. His eyes lit up with happiness, and he stood up striding out of the room with a slight spring in his step. 

I listened as his footsteps disappeared upstairs and then back down. He dropped a pristine white envelope on the coffee table that was littered with papers. The seal had been expertly opened and seemed almost as if it was never closed. 

Daniel picked it up and slid out a white card with gold swirls across the front speeling out 'Stella & Stefano September 29th'.

"Stella sent me this and said she wanted to meet all of you but I said with what was going on it would be too much." Luca said smiling down at the card. You could tell his admiration for Stella from the gleam in his eye. 

"How will a wedding help us?" I asked looking at him with my brows pulling together in confusion. 

"Look at the location" He smirked as Daniel opened the card. 

The inside had an address to the church in Venice. 

"Okay but we have to somehow tip them off that we believe they are somewhere else they will not like us that close." Daniel said a small smile creeping on his face. 

I looked down in thought when a paper stood out to me, I pick up the report from the police it was recent saying they believed he was in London England. "Why don't we use this," I said holding it up, "we can say to the police we are going to a wedding and to check this lead?"

"Okay," Luca said, "it should work I know they have been keeping tabs so they will relax."

With that we piled into my truck and headed to the police station. 

Ella here we come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions. Great chapter? They now know where Ella is, Will they find her? Will William catch them? Will they get Ella back? Next Chapter will be back in Ella's P.O.V. and we will see more of her. 

SPOILER: THERE WILL BE A BIG TWIST WITHIN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. DO NOT KILL ME FOR IT. 

I hope you all have a great day and I will see you next time.

Don't forget to...

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~