Chapter 13

Ella's P.O.V.

As I felt myself slowly gain conciseness I felt all my memories flood back and I sit up. My breathing is heavy.

"Ah Ella I see that you have awoken" said a slightly deep voice. "I must say those picture maybe beautiful but they put your actual beauty to shame."

"Who are you" I say venom lacing my voice.

"That's no way to talk to your fiancé now is it?" The guy hummed and I turned around to see a man who looked 20 with sandy blonde hair and dull gray eyes ask.

"Well it isn't when you actually love them" I say. That's when I feel a sting on my right cheek sending my head left.

"You will never say such things again or you will wish you were dead" he seethed holding my chin so he could look directly in my eyes. "So I dare you say it again"

I was never one to back down from a dare and now was no different "I. Will. Never. Love. You." I seethed out every word.

"You shouldn't have said that princess" he said as he dragged my out of the room by my hair.

Kaleb's P.O.V.

I roll my eyes at the doctor as he says I should rest for a couple days but other then that I am good.

As soon as he finishes his rant I pull the needles out of my skin and walk into the hallway to see a very sad and pissed Daniel.

"Hey man what's up? Is Ella okay?" I ask and as I mention Ella his eyes darken.

"I don't know, they took her the ambulance was a fake." He seethed. "Come on we have to go so we can find her"

"Let's go" I agree and with that we exit the hospital and speed all the way to Daniels house.

As we get to his house we walk in and go to the office where as we suspected Ella's grandfather sat.

"Guys a letter" he said his Italian accent making the words sound off.

He trust a crisp white envelope into Daniels hands and set his shaky hands on the desk almost willing them to still.

Daniel wasted no time ripping the envelope and pulling a crisp white piece of paper out. His eyes scanned over it angrilly.

"I was right 'he' took her" he spat.

"Then we have to get her back" I said desparation flooding through each word.

"We will" said a voice from the door, we all spun on our heel and gasped in shock, "we have to".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello wattpadions sorry for the long wait but to be honest I kind of forgot about this book I was drowning in work and completely forgot. I promise to update more after exams.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~