Chapter 12

Ella's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to stretch. I tried to move my arms but my right was squashed between a wall. I mumble and groan before opening my eyes to see the wall is Kaleb. I went to rub my eyes with my hands when a shooting pain ran up my left arm.

I wince and let out a sob. Kaleb looks down at me. "Ella are you okay" he asks concerned.

"My wrist I think it's broken" I whimper out.

"Don't worry" I hear Daniel and crane my head to see him walking beside Kaleb, "there is an ambulance waiting."

I whimper again as I see the trees thin out to show the parking lot filled with cop cars and an ambulance. Kaleb carries me over to the ambulance and sets me on the bed in it.

He jumps out and starts talking with the paramedics and police. They talked for a long time while I sat cradling my wrist. Finally the paramedic comes over looking at the ground.

"We are going to run a few tests on you at the hospital so get comfortable" he said as he shut the doors and looked up.

My gut twisted in fear at his easily recognizable blue black hair.

"Miss me?" He questioned before the ambulance lurched forward and he stuck a needle in my arm.

Black dots started clouding my vision and as much as I fought them they eventually took away my vision sending me spiralling in the inviting blackness.

Daniels P.O.V.

I drove Kaleb to the hospital because he refused to ride in and I quote a metal box with a maniac driving while stupid idiots try to act like they know what they are doing.

When we got to the hospital I dragged him out of the car and to the reception desk while he whined that he was fine.

"Give it up you are not fine" I said as I filled out a form for Kaleb. I looked back at the receptionist giving her my million dollar smile. "Do you know where the ambulance brought my sister?" She sighed and then quickly shook her head typing something on her computer.

"Ummm" she began kinda nervous "we haven't sent out a ambulance in an hour"

That's when I realized how stupid I was and stormed out of the hospital ready to kill something or in this case someone.